Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T-minus countdown to the next falling out again and they sit bashing each other online!
Take your guesses people! I'm saying around 7-10 working days 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have her followers dropped again ? I know they recently dropped but I’m sure it’s gone down again ,seem to think it’s gone from 417 to 416 ? Maybe I’m wrong but if not rats and sinking ship spring to mind !

Reactions: 5
The most interesting thing about her is whether she is now just made up of filler and prawns

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cba to listen to her, has she been given those bits from Next or is she on the beg to partner with them by tagging them?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.