Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she ‘needed’ a carer as she can’t cope with Oakley plus the others yet the butcher regularly has all 4 alone. Tell me again Jodie what exactly you need a carer for?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just an off topic, random thought, do you think she gets her lips so big to hide her manky teeth 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who called it that the Learning was an ad ! And see if he will show you his new trick like he's a bleeping bull mastiff he's a child you cock

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Imagine how many packets of prawns she goes through a week 😳 that's literally all she cooks is prawns and pasta 😳

Reactions: 9
She’s lucky Oakleys only allergic to dairy, imagine he had a seafood allergy how would she cope 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
We all know you are doing your maths and
English GCSE Jodes, bore off with the hand over the laptop no one cares love

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doing her GCSEs and ab online learning course won’t get her into uni to do nursing she will need a levels

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It depends, you can get into nursing by completing an access course in health or biology and then do the degree so that usually takes 1-2 years depending on whether full or part time. So you can get away without a-levels. Also if she got a job as an Assistant Practitioner and the hospital paid for her to complete the Foundation Degree that’s another way and then you can do a 2 year top-up into nursing, OT, physio etc…
I just hope she realises what nursing actually is and it’s not all flirting with drs in a sexy uniform. The training is hard and she will have to do long days and nights along with the essays. Depends how motivated she is and if she is doing it for the right reasons…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That latest grid post about the CBD gummies. I swear to god
- I've got 4 kids that's dreadful as it is 🙈
- and then says my son's in for an operation today! Big slip up there Jodie, why are you filming an ad, all slammed up when your son is in theatre 😡😡😡😡
---
One for the wiki!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The vapes….around a child who struggles to breathe? Wonderful parenting Jodie. I don’t for one second believe she didn’t know Oakley had some kind of issues when she was pregnant. They probably didn’t know it was apert syndrome until he was born but there’s no way nothing at all like his hands and feet weren’t picked up on scans.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The vapes….around a child who struggles to breathe? Wonderful parenting Jodie. I don’t for one second believe she didn’t know Oakley had some kind of issues when she was pregnant. They probably didn’t know it was apert syndrome until he was born but there’s no way nothing at all like his hands and feet weren’t picked up on scans.
Dr Google says that Apert syndrome is commonly not picked up on until after the birth unless a 3d scan has been done, but I don’t understand how they can’t notice fused fingers and toes and an abnormally shaped skull on a standard ultrasound.

Reactions: 12
That latest grid post about the CBD gummies. I swear to god
- I've got 4 kids that's dreadful as it is 🙈
- and then says my son's in for an operation today! Big slip up there Jodie, why are you filming an ad, all slammed up when your son is in theatre 😡😡😡😡
---
One for the wiki!
State of them lips, I’ve been MIA what is Oakley operation for does anyone know

Reactions: 3
i think that ad was filmed when she was in last in Liverpool for his appointment about the next op because we all thought the sight of her in a proper t-shirt was mental and she had them little ugg boots on making her flipper feet look even more mahoosive

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.