Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s interesting is she has all this free time to study because she’s got a sitter for Oakley. It’s definitely better than him being left in hospital but it’s sickening that she doesn’t want to look after her own son but will use him for Instagram content.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What’s interesting is she has all this free time to study because she’s got a sitter for Oakley. It’s definitely better than him being left in hospital but it’s sickening that she doesn’t want to look after her own son but will use him for Instagram content.
And if she wants to study why not use her own money and put him in a nursery that can cater to his needs or pay for a carer. Not scrounge off the government and then have your mate look after all your kids

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just listened to her stories about Oakleys hearing test

She found it overwhelming that he can't hear her - what about him! imagine how it feels to be him!!

She got really upset in the room where he was having his hearing test - imagine how confusing it is for him!!

She also mentioned her carers name is Jen

She then had the brass neck to complain that that NHS were acting quickly on getting him hearing aids - considering the backlog to get any kind of treatment in the NHS she should be bleeping GRATEFUL they are acting so quickly.

Given that it was all very woe is me, she had to clarify that it wasn't a moaning video - maybe have a listed back Jodie because to me it sounded very bleeping moany!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Just listened to her stories about Oakleys hearing test

She found it overwhelming that he can't hear her - what about him! imagine how it feels to be him!!

She got really upset in the room where he was having his hearing test - imagine how confusing it is for him!!

She also mentioned her carers name is Jen

She then had the brass neck to complain that that NHS were acting quickly on getting him hearing aids - considering the backlog to get any kind of treatment in the NHS she should be bleeping GRATEFUL they are acting so quickly.

Given that it was all very woe is me, she had to clarify that it wasn't a moaning video - maybe have a listed back Jodie because to me it sounded very bleeping moany!!!
Bet Jen is the part time carer they advertised on Facebook for 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just watched her stories back .. why is it always doom & gloom with her and O’s condition, she never praises how well he’s doing or how far he has come.

Just noticed she sent Romeo walking into school with a dummy??? 😮😮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is there a time when she doesn’t get upset at Oakley’s appointments and not cry or it get too much!
Honestly this woman is all me, me,me!
she’s never last doing nursing where you actually have to put your patients first and sacrifice a lot to get through the training never mind when you are qualified. She can’t even do that for her child never mind someone she doesn’t know

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s moaning again about poor Oakley. She never praises that poor little boy. And she should be bloody grateful about the speed of appointments. And the fact that she has a carer. Do we think the carer isn’t really there for Oakley but more for Jodie who seemingly doesn’t want to cope with the child she has and seems to be as much use as a chocolate teapot. Everything is doom and gloom and you can see she’s much happier when it’s just the other three kids. I wonder how involved Aaron is with Oakley’s care and the appointments? Or if he’s too busy plugging his stupid raffle tickets and drinking himself stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Talking about Oakleys appointment…
It was constantly ‘for me, for me, for me… I was, I was, I was’ self centred bleep 😠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s moaning again about poor Oakley. She never praises that poor little boy. And she should be bloody grateful about the speed of appointments. And the fact that she has a carer. Do we think the carer isn’t really there for Oakley but more for Jodie who seemingly doesn’t want to cope with the child she has and seems to be as much use as a chocolate teapot. Everything is doom and gloom and you can see she’s much happier when it’s just the other three kids. I wonder how involved Aaron is with Oakley’s care and the appointments? Or if he’s too busy plugging his stupid raffle tickets and drinking himself stupid.
From the way its looks online you would think that she is a sole parent Aaron is an absent father. I know he doesn't like to show the boys online etc he didn't even appear to have them much over christmas. Jodie posts them every - could be old videos who knows 🤷‍♀️ but even if he has the older boys she doe appear to have Oakley all the time at the moment.

Reactions: 8
Jesus that TikTok doing the Macarena with siennah and Tanya. Talia has absolutely no rhythm it’s so awkward watching her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus that TikTok doing the Macarena with siennah and Tanya. Talia has absolutely no rhythm it’s so awkward watching her 😂
wtf did I just watch 😂 it’s like kids at a party trying not to move playing musical statues

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still can’t believe she is whinging about the NHS getting Oakley his hearing aid sorted quickly so her son can HEAR.
he’ll probably remove them once he hears her shrill 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Please can someone share! And why is Tanya there? Isn’t Jen her carer? So why is Butcher hanging about all the time?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.