Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So taking a wild stab in the dark that Aaron had the older boys yesterday as they weren’t on any of her stories only Oakley and she was out splashing the benefits in the shops.

eagerly awaiting her to try disprove this as we all know she reads here

Reactions: 6
I had a dream last night that I was oakleys new carer but talia wasn't his mother my friend was 🤣🤣 makes sense as he prob doesn't know talia is his mum as he's palmed off with carers butchers anybody that she can get rid of him to

Reactions: 9
Take care in this storm Jodie, those bat wings on your eyes will take you airborne in this wind 🪁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it Aaron lasted about 2 days on the 75 hard challenge? He posted about starting it on the 1st jan then never mentioned it again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I take it Aaron lasted about 2 days on the 75 hard challenge? He posted about starting it on the 1st jan then never mentioned it again
He’s probably been on another bender again. I think he needs to seek some professional help for his drinking.

Reactions: 4
You can literally see her nipples through that top!
It's embarrassing! If she's going to appointments tomorrow like that she has no manners, she should cover up drs don't want to ve seeing that, I'm sure some would feel uncomfortable seeing her nips through her top. She has no respect for herself
And she looks like a chav woth those ear rings

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jodie - I've had bad eczema from this cold weather - WEAR PROPER bleeping CLOTHES FOR THE WEATHER! not a vest and bleeping 'hoody' that only just covers your tits!

She looks tacky as duck with those hideous eye lashes, caked on make up, fake tan, pink fake nails that's before I even get to the aforementioned skimpy tracksuit

Reactions: 16
Jodie - I've had bad eczema from this cold weather - WEAR PROPER bleeping CLOTHES FOR THE WEATHER! not a vest and bleeping 'hoody' that only just covers your tits!

She looks tacky as duck with those hideous eye lashes, caked on make up, fake tan, pink fake nails that's before I even get to the aforementioned skimpy tracksuit
The stuck on tits, the stuck on hair... She's like Mrs Potatohead isn't she, just adding bits on and on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
what is her obsession about showing her nipples?? Like .. everyone has them… they ain’t new !
See she’s tarting herself up for Liverpool … probably shaved her asshole ready for Callum best 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The nips are still in different postcodes 😂 I guess that's what happens when you have the surgery for free

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks ridiculous. I would be embarrassed tuning up to the hospital like that. It’s a shame she doesn’t put all the effort that she puts looking like a total state into Oakley instead. But then I suppose she has the butcher babysitter sorry I mean carer taking on all the parenting and looking after of Oakley. She really only seems to use Oakley for engagement. He’s a beautiful wee boy and deserves decent parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.