Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's traitors? 👀
On bbc 9pm Wednesday to Fridays. I love it! 3 of them are traitors the rest are faithfuls. After each day the faithfuls have to vote who they think the traitor is and person with most votes go. If a traitor gets to the final they keep all the money in the prize pot they make from challenges even if there’s a faithful in the final. But if the faithfuls get to the final without a traitor then they split the money

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes scared of the dentist now too! Anything else to complain about?
For someone who’s scared of the dentist she sure has a lot of appointments there and ‘can’t wait to get her teeth sorted’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was gunna say surely she can’t be scared after her latest ad saying how great they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can't you comment?
Apparently if you joined after a certain time you can’t comment on TikTok threads. There’s loads that boil my piss and I can’t join in 😂😂
Half of these annoying idiots off TikTok would have more people commenting if we’re we allowed

What's traitors? 👀
TV show on bbc1, season 2 hasn't been out long - it's a bit slower than season 1 as that was addictive! But it's so worth a go if you haven't seen it
---
On bbc 9pm Wednesday to Fridays. I love it! 3 of them are traitors the rest are faithfuls. After each day the faithfuls have to vote who they think the traitor is and person with most votes go. If a traitor gets to the final they keep all the money in the prize pot they make from challenges even if there’s a faithful in the final. But if the faithfuls get to the final without a traitor then they split the money
Can't help but think how good Aaron would be on a celeb/z list version of that as a traitor. He's got that Jekyll and Hyde vibe hasn't he. Acts like a charming, cheeky chap but then has that nasty, vengeful hidden side!

That distance learning thing… not an ad, she’s not promoting them in any way then her last post has partcollab 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m getting the feeling that she’s doing this distance learning course then doing a basic nursing degree in uni to start her own aesthetics course, she probably highly influenced by butcher Tanya😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m getting the feeling that she’s doing this distance learning course then doing a basic nursing degree in uni to start her own aesthetics course, she probably highly influenced by butcher Tanya😂
Can you imagine her doing over 2000 free hours of placement and being told to help someone to the toilet or make a bed! She’d last a week if that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does it matter whether she says what the learning is for or not if she gives up with it?
She knows just as well as everyone else her laptop will close on it one day and it’ll never be reopened, it’ll be a flop just like everything else

Reactions: 12
She’ll claim her caring for Oakley as her work experience.
Until she gets placed on a dementia ward, the only time I’ve been battered at work is on the dementia wards, and her chin would be a target for latching on to 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Tanya is collecting the kids from school? I thought she was paid to care for Oakley?!

If it’s anything caring relating I think I’ll die of laughter given that she can’t look after her own son and dumped him in hospital. If she didn’t want want to say what she’s doing, why she’s even putting studying all over Instagram?! I’d be surprised any University would even want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's the reason that many medical mums hate certain people like her. The fight we have to give most the time for basic support and funding and you have people like her who abuse it!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.