Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She done a Q and A not so long ago and am sure she said she was only a size 5 and put her height at 5'5 and weight at around 7st. So as she's not as petite height wise as I thought, also very thin I guess even average size feet would stand out... Or she just lied and she's really a size 10 😂
Pfft if her flippers are size 5 then I'm the Virgin Mary

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She done a Q and A not so long ago and am sure she said she was only a size 5 and put her height at 5'5 and weight at around 7st. So as she's not as petite height wise as I thought, also very thin I guess even average size feet would stand out... Or she just lied and she's really a size 10 😂
thats when chinochios chin started growing like Pinocchios nose 😂 I’m a size 5 foot and mines are genuinely about half her size 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who'd of thought she was an actual grown arse mom of 4 with those pictures she's always uploading of herself. 'Ohhh look at me in my rolled up jumper and saramart woolly hat'
Do you think she will ever look back and think wft was I doing! Time to mature tf up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bloody ponytail on that poor kid !! Please can someone tell her it looks absolutely stupid ! Get his hair cut I’m sure you could do it while he was asleep if you’re worried he might fidget too much .anything but that stupid ponytail!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That bloody ponytail on that poor kid !! Please can someone tell her it looks absolutely stupid ! Get his hair cut I’m sure you could do it while he was asleep if you’re worried he might fidget too much .anything but that stupid ponytail!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I noticed trippiers kid had the exact same hairstyle, probably trying to copy that

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought she only had a bra on at first glance 🤦🏻‍♀️ going to soft play full of kids dressed like that !! The woman has no shame ! Can you imaging the faces of the other parents when she trots in looking like she’s ready for a day at the beach 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 you just can’t buy her kind of class can you 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought she only had a bra on at first glance 🤦🏻‍♀️ going to soft play full of kids dressed like that !! The woman has no shame ! Can you imaging the faces of the other parents when she trots in looking like she’s ready for a day at the beach 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 you just can’t buy her kind of class can you 😂
Is it not freezing up there? Here in Cornwall it's absolutely baltic. She's crazy , all about the image

Reactions: 7
She just wants attention doesn’t she. Who honestly goes to softplay dressed in a crop top and tight leggings aside from Jodie. No doubt Oakley will be left in the sensory area with the Butcher and he’ll have his hair in that stupid style again. Does she ever take them anywhere else? I don’t think she can cope with all the kids so used Oakley to ensure she has another adult with her all the time.

• Sad
Yeah I can confirm it’s absolutely Baltic up here! She’ll be the only one dressed like that at fun shack I assure yous 🤣 I don’t like taking my 4yr old there as it’s so big and full of big kids, I can’t believe she lets the kids go off alone in there!

• Sad
Yeah I can confirm it’s absolutely Baltic up here! She’ll be the only one dressed like that at fun shack I assure yous 🤣 I don’t like taking my 4yr old there as it’s so big and full of big kids, I can’t believe she lets the kids go off alone in there!
My little is 3 and I would never let him go off on his own. She is such an irresponsible lazy parent.

Reactions: 4
I bet her nipples have a life of there own right now ,I mean they stand to attention when it’s not cold .them poor kids need to be aware in that soft play she’ll be having their eyes out !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m an hour away from Newcastle and it’s currently 5° here and freezing, I’m baffled how she can even brace going outside half naked

Reactions: 5
I’m an hour away from Newcastle and it’s currently 5° here and freezing, I’m baffled how she can even brace going outside half naked
Am in Newcastle, can confirm it's absolutely freezing here!! Base layers on, big winter coat and still freezing going out. Just shows how much of an attention seeking twit she is! She'll think she's absolutely lush everyone looking at her, she doesn't realise people will be looking and thinking Christ you must be frozzin"!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think she’ll show an unflattering picture or video of one of the poor saps who’ve been dragged along with her? That’s her usual MO. Do you know what, if you had no clue about Jodie you’d feel sorry for her. On her own, the kids, Oakley but she’s just such a nasty person and it comes across. Another mum whose daughter has the same condition as Oakley comes across so warm, genuine and loving towards her daughter whereas Jodie comes across as a screeching she-devil.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s defo for attention. She’s hoping people look at her and think wow she has 4 kids and can stay so slim & look so fab and make them feel tit about themselves. In reality I’d be sitting there thinking thank god I’m not that mad about myself 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maddox doesn't need a dummy while he's playing at soft play, ok he loves it and she can be arsed to get him off it but seriously leave it for bed times only

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.