Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they need to give GS a rest now and move on.
What’s just aired with Marnie (AT HER OWN WEDDING), Nathan and Chloe bitching about Charlotte not being “a present friend” when shes dealing with a new baby, her Nan dying and her mum getting cancer is NOT going down well for them. Yikes they are in their 30s!
Looks like we know what Aaron’s type is (Marnie and Jodie) - they’re both cunts.

Reactions: 26
She’s doing an access course then hoping to be a child nurse 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s just aired with Marnie (AT HER OWN WEDDING), Nathan and Chloe bitching about Charlotte not being “a present friend” when shes dealing with a new baby, her Nan dying and her mum getting cancer is NOT going down well for them. Yikes they are in their 30s!
Looks like we know what Aaron’s type is (Marnie and Jodie) - they’re both cunts.
I read that skanky Katie Price is also joining the cunts
---
So both Tanya and Talia are doing courses?Are they planning a joint business?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s probably doing some kind of course to avoid getting a job. It’ll probably be benefits related or related to Oakley’s care and another cause for her to keep a carer. I’m surprised Jodie can properly read. And her writing is terrible. I’ve seen children write better. No sign of her podcast….

Reactions: 16
She’ll never make a nurse. Did anyone see the nurse comment on the highlife insta live a couple weeks ago? She said that when something comes up that would benefit her ward / patients, the nurses all chip in a couple of pounds each and they buy loads of tickets for it. I think it was either the 60” tv or the xbox for their patients day room.

Jodie would never be selfless or considerate enough to be a good nurse.

• Sad
Jodie is too selfish to be a nurse, she can't even look after her own kids, let alone anyone else. Anything to look good, hey hun?

Reactions: 12
Moaning about Oakley’s appointment again. God Jodie, such a pain taking your son to his appointment.

• Angry
Moaning about Oakley’s appointment again. God Jodie, such a pain taking your son to his appointment.
When my son was a baby we waited four hours for an appointment at the hospital and after waiting all that time got told it was cancelled and I had to come back another day. I was so angry but then I found out a toddler mauled by a dog had come into the ER and it was all hands on deck to try and save his face. Will never complain about waiting for an appointment again.
!There are people that are dying Jodie!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂 while she's at is ' we're just going to change the peg to a mickey mouse button tube' instead of a MIC-KEY Button
“So like, obviously, I need to obviously take your temperature yeah so yeah obviously i need to do that and like obviously i need to do that so yeah”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ooofffttttt!!!! Loosing followers big time! nearly 2,500 in one day!
She must be panicking. She’s just a trashy, crap mum who abandoned her baby in hospital. I expect people followed her as they liked seeing Oakley.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Insta are cracking down and doing a huge bot clear out, all these so called influencer will suddenly drop lots of followers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Size of them flippers!!
I’m honestly so curious what her shoe size is!
She done a Q and A not so long ago and am sure she said she was only a size 5 and put her height at 5'5 and weight at around 7st. So as she's not as petite height wise as I thought, also very thin I guess even average size feet would stand out... Or she just lied and she's really a size 10 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.