Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All me me me again. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this the time she met up with Callum best?

also didn’t she show it was her dad who stayed with Oakley every night because she was at a hotel and only turned up at the hospital after 11 most days? I remember most of the time he was in hospital she wasn’t there and was regularly taking photos of her being in the hotel bath. She’s also forgot to mention her little shopping trip while she was away too. It’s actually insane how she believes her own lies

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn’t read one part of that which was about Oakley and how he was coping poor boy. Always all about her

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She used to post that she went back to the hotel many of times for a freshen up, a nap and a shower… oh and that she took her little sister out for food.
Yet she never slept or ate?
Because Calum Best was about….

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How many months down the line are we and I'm yet to see her raise awareness for Aperts.

That blog is utter fabrication. Maybe in her fucked up head that's how the hospital trip went, but in reality it was hellaful different. Does she forget we seen the insta stories? Absolutely idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s got a cheek charging people to read this tit ,there’s nothing in there she hasn’t already put on her insta .i haven’t learnt one thing about O’s condition ,I haven’t had an insight into anything other than how terrible it was for her ..talk about playing the victim !

• Sad
Reactions: 14
All about her again. I get it’s really awful seeing your child going through operations (have been there myself) but to bugger off when he was having his bandages off is awful.

Jodie no one cares what you’re studying. If it’s anything that involves the written word going by your blog you’ll no doubt fail. Must be nice to have the luxury of a paid for by the county babysitter because you can’t be bothered to look after your own children.

Nice to see Tattle posts climbing in Google when you search for her name.

Reactions: 17
Why she making a online course into such a big deal lol. What's with the secrecy around it all, didnt she say ages ago she was doing her maths and English?? Or maybe its a influencer course 🤣🙈
---
Influencing for dummies.

No 1. Nips always out

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is defo a reason why all of a sudden she’s interested in doing an online course 🤔
was her funding going to be cut down because they’ve realised with the other kids in school she does duck all all day and shouldn’t need a carer for Oakley??

She’s struggling as a ‘influencer’ and she knows it, no new brands will work with her no matter how many times she tags them (ie M&S, Next, Primark etc) she follows every single ‘talent agency’ on Insta and the only new work she can get is to promote a games app 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I think she knows her engagement is dropping. She’s barely with Oakley and no one is interested in seeing that mank advertising products let alone buying the products so she’s dropping breadcrumbs about this “course” she’s doing to try and get her engagement up.

• Haha
I think she knows her engagement is dropping. She’s barely with Oakley and no one is interested in seeing that mank advertising products let alone buying the products so she’s dropping breadcrumbs about this “course” she’s doing to try and get her engagement up.
it's not working tho 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think this studying thing she is doing is an ad.

She way she said she will be doing it from the comfort of her own home and in her own time and the way she was smiling about it just makes me think it's an ad for something

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She way she said she will be doing it from the comfort of her own home and in her own time and the way she was smiling about it just makes me think it's an ad for something
She’s gonna become a #BossBabe and run her own “business” and recruit her brain dead followers as her fellow babes

• Sick
  • Sad

It's probably not even proper studying, it'll be one of those free courses they advertise on Facebook All the time 🤣 Centre of excellence!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like Aaron's signed on for the next series of Geordie Shore. Will it be just him or will it be a family affair with Talia tagging along.
Screenshot_20240110-232740_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.