Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably not even proper studying, it'll be one of those free courses they advertise on Facebook All the time 🤣 Centre of excellence!

I was going to say the same. I did one last year to see if I could be disciplined enough before paying for an OU course. From her laptop screen, it looks the same format

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's Jodie screwed 🤣🤣🤣
not to merail but they turned me my husband and our 2 friends away saying they had no tables available as the men were wearing long shorts and caps, we went back to the car and made a reservation online for 10 minutes later and they were so annoyed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think this studying thing she is doing is an ad.

She way she said she will be doing it from the comfort of her own home and in her own time and the way she was smiling about it just makes me think it's an ad for something
Might be an online degree with distance learning, I'm currently doing that and it is a lot of work and I have 3 children and work fulltime.
I suppose only seeing your kids twice a week helps as they are dumped on other people

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Might be an online degree with distance learning, I'm currently doing that and it is a lot of work and I have 3 children and work fulltime.
I suppose only seeing your kids twice a week helps as they are dumped on other people
Looks like she’s doing an access course in order to be qualified for a degree

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've been AWOL since October and thought I'd have a lot of threads to catch up on but surprisingly only 4. Guessing I didn't miss much? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_4646.jpeg

first off - she 100% wont know what the word ‘acronym’ means and she sure as tit wont be able to pronounce it!!!!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been AWOL since October and thought I'd have a lot of threads to catch up on but surprisingly only 4. Guessing I didn't miss much? 😂
They’ve both been boring af 😂 only thing big you’ve missed is the doxxing of our pumpkin. It’s been added to the wiki if you want to catch up on that x

Reactions: 7
So her latest blog she is making out she was by the babys bed all night long, was she heck! She didn't stroll in to that hospital until midday most days and then ducked off back to her hotel by tea time!

Reactions: 18
Well if anyone’s seen the daily fail and the sun they’ll see that Calum’s on trial for sexual assault so I doubt even she will want to admit to that 😅😂
Is there a thread on callum. Charges where made against him years ago but were dropped

Reactions: 3
Once again Jodie filming someone without their knowledge and not at their best. Butcher should save on her own rent and just live with Jodie as she’s there most of the time. I bet Alkie Aaron doesn’t have Oakley anymore.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.