Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just caught up after some time away from this thread. Whilst I agree that Oakley doesn't need a carer for the amount of time she has one for him, I truly believe he is safer having a carer. God knows what would happen to the poor boy with out one because Jodie certainly wouldn't look after him properly but she definitely does not need a carer for him

Reactions: 18
I've just caught up after some time away from this thread. Whilst I agree that Oakley doesn't need a carer for the amount of time she has one for him, I truly believe he is safer having a carer. God knows what would happen to the poor boy with out one because Jodie certainly wouldn't look after him properly but she definitely does not need a carer for him
He’s not with a proper carer though, if he was I’d agree. But he’s with her friend the butcher who is her filler lady 🤦🏻‍♀️ she got reported to the nurses society and lost her badge apparently

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Jodie defo pays the butcher the carer money and that’s why Tanya has told all her clients that it has to be cash from now… because she obv has to show her bank statements as proof she’s getting paid from the funding and how would she explain all random amounts going into her bank from working in aesthetics when she should be caring for Oakley.

If it all come out.. Jodie will get away with it because she will just say she had no idea, Oakley was picked up 7am till 7pm and she didn’t know what the butcher was up too.

pair of scamming cunts abusing the system when other families are desperate for just a little bit of help.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He’s not with a proper carer though, if he was I’d agree. But he’s with her friend the butcher who is her filler lady 🤦🏻‍♀️ she got reported to the nurses society and lost her badge apparently
FFS how the hell did I forget it was the butcher. Okay I take back what I said

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS how the hell did I forget it was the butcher. Okay I take back what I said
Tbf the butcher is probably a better mum than Jodie anyway 😂😂

She’s used the butcher so she’s got a babysitter for 4 kids and not one.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s only one person called Tanya Keenan on the register (assuming this is her) and she hasn’t been struck off but she’s told them that she isn’t practising as a nurse (which she isn’t). She’s quite newly qualified though considering she’s already stopped practising.

I wonder if she ever even worked as a staff nurse before setting up her own aesthetic business. I know of beauticians who have done their nurses training because they are preempting that it’s just a matter of time before legislation is brought out saying injectables can only be performed by medical professionals so they’re protecting their business but it’s not very ethical if she’s claiming carer’s for Oakley so she can pay a nurse and the nurse

a) doesn’t seem to have done any recent practice

and b) isn’t even a paediatric nurse

Attachments

Reactions: 10
There’s only one person called Tanya Keenan on the register (assuming this is her) and she hasn’t been struck off but she’s told them that she isn’t practising as a nurse (which she isn’t). She’s quite newly qualified though considering she’s already stopped practising.

I wonder if she ever even worked as a staff nurse before setting up her own aesthetic business. I know of beauticians who have done their nurses training because they are preempting that it’s just a matter of time before legislation is brought out saying injectables can only be performed by medical professionals so they’re protecting their business but it’s not very ethical if she’s claiming carer’s for Oakley so she can pay a nurse and the nurse

a) doesn’t seem to have done any recent practice

and b) isn’t even a paediatric nurse
Im sure i read she quit her job before they fired her because she got caught doing filler work on the side whilst she was claiming sickpay from the NHS.

• Wow
Im sure i read she quit her job before they fired her because she got caught doing filler work on the side whilst she was claiming sickpay from the NHS.
bleeping hell. Shouldn’t be surprising though given the benefit fraud they’re doing with Oakley’s money.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah that’s what I read. Apparently she mutually left before then fired her and could report her as they found out she was injecting others on the side

Reactions: 8
This was March 2020…

IMG_2277.jpeg

This was May 2020.. (2 months later)

IMG_2276.jpeg

I bet she was doing all the lashes and filler appointments in lockdown too.. then going to work in the hospital 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Takes a lot for someone to be struck off the register and they are still allowed on there until it goes to hearing which in some cases can take years. I wouldn’t be shocked if she jumped before she was pushed and therefore still showing on the register for now but her conditions are not to work as nurse. That’s how Jodie is going around it. Paying someone who has care experience, but someone who is dogie as duck

• Angry
  • Sad
She was signed off work getting full sick pay from the NHS pretending to be vulnerable but was actually doing aesthetic work on the side the whole time. She left just as they got wind of it so the Crafty butcher never got it on her record. My old friend did the same last year, they found out from her social media bragging of her monthly holidays abroad while pretending to be that depressed she can't even leave her home to go work 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Sad
No wonder she and Jodie are friends. Grim cunts the both of them. Jodie will just hand Oakley over to anyone. I don’t think Oakley needs a carer but assume the services wanted to keep Oakley out of the hospital where his useless parents left him. Personally he’d have been better being fostered, he’d have gotten more love and experiences than from the two thick manks who are his “parents”.

• Sad
So if thw butcher is back working. Where does the money for 12/hour a day go. Maybe to talia who puts it in butchers bank and then butcher hands her it back in cash. Either way its benefit fraud on both parts. And will be very easy to report although i assume tattles biggest fan talia will already be on top of this but beleive me hexagon head ,they have ways of finding things out. Is it not bad enough that you cant be arsed to look after your disabled son so u ship him off to anyone who will have him. I think these people who have him know talia is a tit mam so maybe do it to help oakley. She will be pulled apart behind her back by her so called friends. Whats happened to the mate whos boyfriend talia was obsessed with. Sure we will know soon as she always clarifies. Also wonky tits, we have never seen oakley without a filter, like never ever, how sad that you are so ashamed of how he looks so u filter him and let mates push him about when you are out so no one knows he is yours. What a vile manky slag you are

• Sad
That roast looks like a muddy puddle the amount of gravy it is swimming in 🤢 (apologies to anyone who likes it like that - not you though Jodie!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.