Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought we were back on the implant story again there for a minute!!

why is she grabbing the chicken breast?? weird!!

hardly any likes or comments i notice too!!
I go out of my way to avoid touching raw meat for fear of being ill, there’s Jodie with a baby with complex medical needs and she’s got her mitts around a raw bleeping chicken breast 🤢🥺 no bleeping common sense whatsoever 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I go out of my way to avoid touching raw meat for fear of being ill, there’s Jodie with a baby with complex medical needs and she’s got her mitts around a raw bleeping chicken breast 🤢🥺 no bleeping common sense whatsoever 🤦🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t she normally wear them stupid marigolds too 😂 and yes she hasn’t shown her mates boyfriend in ages I thought she seen them everyday at one point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does this woman not own one item of clothing that actually covers her stomach?? You don’t look fashionable..you don’t look sexy ..you done look remotely attractive.you look like a try hard chav /teenage girl . I saw a comment once and it said there are 2 types of people in this world them that go on Jeremy Kyle and them that watch Jeremy Kyle (not slating jezza I loved it lol) but it’s clear for all to see what camp she’d be in 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Given how badly her blog is written….the poor person that has to read whatever trash she submits. God help people if she’s expanding into beauty.

Interesting that she has all this time to study, whilst her son has a carer…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"I didn't think people could be so CRAWL to others" 😂😂 yep definitely typed by her 🫠🤣🤣
Maybe she's brought Stationery to resit her school exams

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looked so smug about what ever 'course' she is doing, like @Intothedark said i feel sorry for whoever has to read any written work she has to do!

New blog is finally out wonder what bits of information she's claiming 'people don't know about' will be in it this time?

Also anyone seen the Calum Best story in the news today? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12942503/Calum-Best-sex-assault-trial-Spain.html He wouldn't have had that problem with Jodie - he would have been the victim
Came here to say about Callum Best in court for SA seem Jodie not fussed who spunks in her bum 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
😂 she’s using her free time to study…she’s got enough of it. She’s very smirky about it. If you don’t want to share, why post stuff on Instagram?! She really is a little attention seeker isn’t she. I cannot believe any company would be interest in her journey based on that blog. Unless they think it is written from Siennah’s perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.