Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whilst Jodie is at the football, where’s Oakley? The butcher is a babysitter whilst Jodie swans off and Aaron is off living his best life. Really takes the piss out of families who are genuinely struggling.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He’s not a Geordie shore legend at all😭😩 he’s just a fella with a coke habit cba

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve gotten back together but haven’t said anything so they can milk the system and not care for the child they’re monetising.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When you read this article, it makes me even more disgusted that these selfish pigs are getting so much care for a child that doesn’t need it when it could be going to people who are desperate:

I saw this this morning on BBC news didn't fully read it but just from the headline made me think of Jodie and her mahoosive 'care package' all because 'she didn't choose to b a medical mum' but other parents of kids alot more complex get nothing. She doesn't even realise how lucky she is and still moans

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wonder where her Valentine’s Day lingerie post is? Or have love honey opened their eyes to what she posted last time🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“There’s a few people I’ve eliminated and asked for new ones and now I have the best team I just love them” Jodie hun this isn’t a bleeping game. It’s Oakleys life! You can’t just ‘eliminate’ or beg for other consultants because what some suggest you don’t like. Unlike you they’re medically trained and I’m sure whatever advice they’ve given is with OAKLEYS best interests to get him better, they’ve probably not regarded you as HE is the patient, not you
Who tf does she think she is? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.