Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww all of Oakleys appointments are getting too much for HER!!!
She moans when it’s one appointment with all of HIS (not hers) team in one room, she moans when it’s all separate appointments!!
She needs to take a good hard look and realise how lucky she is that there’s all these teams there on hand to help and support her child!!
Never came across someone so selfish and ungrateful as her honestly

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She moans when it’s one appointment with all of HIS (not hers) team in one room, she moans when it’s all separate appointments!!
She needs to take a good hard look and realise how lucky she is that there’s all these teams there on hand to help and support her child!!
Unbelievable!!! 3 appointments over 3 days and poor ole medical mum is overwhelmed!!!
Seriously grow the fk up talia, your son needs medical Intervention to survive remember not only when it suits you to make mo ey from!!! Some people are desperate for appointments so think yourself lucky you moaning witch!!

Reactions: 18
God she’s a moaning cow isn’t she. Maybe Aaron should go if she’s so overwhelmed. Not so overwhelmed not to have more butchering done to that ugly face. I’m betting Butcher has Oakley when she does the school run, when the kids have got activities on. I really hope at some point Jodie has to step up and actual parent probably like she crows about that she does to Instagram. Oakley is obviously a sensible lad who just ignores the Dorito that comes screeching towards him each day.

Reactions: 14
The way she’s boasting and trying to promote her vinted is going well… you click on her profile and she’s got 1 review, 1 star 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jodie doing the dirty on a mate again. She’s got a real nerve filming her friends and making sure it’s not a flattering picture. Do you need nursing qualifications to wash some bottles Jodie?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She literally has a team of carers doing her job too. The least she can do is be at his appointments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Who has Oakley when Siennah and Jodie go to the football? Assume the Butcher. It really is utterly crap that the county pay for someone to babysit Oakley.

Reactions: 18
So she struggles with Oakley's appointments..

Remember your saying Jodie.. chin up chest out ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jodie NWOT means ‘New without tags’ ….

Not ‘Warn’ once 🙄😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2753440View attachment 2753441
Those Burberry items are probably the ones she thanks that designer children's wear store for, which mostly likely were free or discounted!
Thanks for asking after me 💜 I had no notifications as I had been away for so long! All good now, just had the worst few months with a number of things going on. Missed my fellow witches 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those Burberry items are probably the ones she thanks that designer children's wear store for, which mostly likely were free or discounted!
Thanks for asking after me 💜 I had no notifications as I had been away for so long! All good now, just had the worst few months with a number of things going on. Missed my fellow witches 😘
Hope everything is okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
so Talia has now followed Emma, Gaz ex and she is following her back. 😂

Sad sad witches honestly! they weren't following or friends when their with their ex's even though they were friends but now that both have been dumped off they team up? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome back and hope things are a bit better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.