Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Burberry items are probably the ones she thanks that designer children's wear store for, which mostly likely were free or discounted!
Thanks for asking after me šŸ’œ I had no notifications as I had been away for so long! All good now, just had the worst few months with a number of things going on. Missed my fellow witches šŸ˜˜
Happy to have you back! Theyā€™ve been pretty boring recently but thereā€™s been some pretty crazy moments too since youā€™ve been gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ā€œAnother hospital appointment šŸ™„ā€

so lovely to see someone so appreciative of the NHS, how lucky we are to live in a country with healthcare free at the point service, and how many thousands of people in it trained for years to take care of us even though theyā€™d all make double the money theyā€™re on if they worked privately. Really heartwarming.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What I've noticed about jodie and teddy's mum is they both go out alot to crowded places with vulnerable babies then they get ill and both say about the boys being ill, I get they can't hide away for ever, but teddy's in a restaurant at least 3-4 times a week. If that was me I'd be avoiding busy places in bug season

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What I've noticed about jodie and teddy's mum is they both go out alot to crowded places with vulnerable babies then they get ill and both say about the boys being ill, I get they can't hide away for ever, but teddy's in a restaurant at least 3-4 times a week. If that was me I'd be avoiding busy places in bug season
And they're both obsessed with chavvy designer outfits

• Haha
ā€œThereā€™s a few people Iā€™ve eliminated and asked for new ones and now I have the best team I just love themā€ Jodie hun this isnā€™t a bleeping game. Itā€™s Oakleys life! You canā€™t just ā€˜eliminateā€™ or beg for other consultants because what some suggest you donā€™t like. Unlike you theyā€™re medically trained and Iā€™m sure whatever advice theyā€™ve given is with OAKLEYS best interests to get him better, theyā€™ve probably not regarded you as HE is the patient, not you

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I I I, ME ME ME, MY MY MY!!!

not Talia Oakley's Nurses, Oakley's team, Oakley's care!!

• Angry
I I I, ME ME ME, MY MY MY!!!

not Talia Oakley's Nurses, Oakley's team, Oakley's care!!
If I didnā€™t know better Iā€™d think sheā€™s the one with aperts the way she goes on about it. No care at all for what that poor boy goes through. Iā€™ve never once referred to any of my sonā€™s appointments or drs as mine because theyā€™re not. Yes I go to appointments as his mum but itā€™s his appointment for him about him not me. Sheā€™s the worst mother Iā€™ve ever come across

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
If I didnā€™t know better Iā€™d think sheā€™s the one with aperts the way she goes on about it. No care at all for what that poor boy goes through. Iā€™ve never once referred to any of my sonā€™s appointments or drs as mine because theyā€™re not. Yes I go to appointments as his mum but itā€™s his appointment for him about him not me. Sheā€™s the worst mother Iā€™ve ever come across
exactly this! i used to spend hours, sometimes weeks in the sick children's hospital and never once referred to anyone who helped my daughter as mine! she is the most selfish self centered mother i have ever seen!

Reactions: 10
In other words...some of these consultants refised to pander to my mental brain and my rejection of my son or they saw right through me therefore I don't want to work with them

Sheā€™s just the gift that keeps on telling everyone what a self obsessed cow she is. Itā€™s Oakleyā€™s team. Does she realise itā€™s not an episode of traitors where you can choose to eliminate people from his team? Honestly sheā€™s a moron. Her lips look full to burst and why are they funny in the middle?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I've just seen her dinner stories from last night "phwallor" šŸ˜‚ šŸ’€ she's such an imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the boys have had a bath, and then went out to football šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
---
Also, Aaronā€™s q&a - no to Geordie shore. I thought someone said he was doing it šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Aaron second guessing doing Geordie shore. Wonder why the sudden change of heart considering he's been pretty keen to do it for the past couple of months. I mean smart move i didn't know he was almost knocking on 40s door. I thought he was at least 35 šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
Aaron saying co parenting is going great?? Since what? Christmas time? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.