Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone run a basic spelling and grammar course for these morons because if I see one more instahun confusing your and you’re I’m going to burst into tears. It’s not bleeping hard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder Teddy is bouncing in and out of hospital if 'Tal' is his mum's go to person :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Jeez. How up yourself do you have to be to have your own website? Frankly I’m not interested at all in Jodie. She’s a crap and lazy parent. Oakley is a lovely lad but you wouldn’t know much about his condition as his mother doesn’t really tell you anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why's she got her own website ffs :ROFLMAO: She's literally a nobody with a few followers on instagram, the ex partner of a Z lister, that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just what the world was begging for...
I find this creepy as duck! If she was giving valuable info to other parents with kids like Oakley then that would be good... But she doesnt! She's not involved with any charities or organisations to do with aperts which would be a massive start! Instead she's exploiting her wee boy for money, why else would you be ok sharing anything about him if it's not to do with educating people on his condition?! Find it so weird strangers are paying to read this, not just her there's loads who do the same!

Reactions: 15
Assume Butcher was looking after Oakley. She really is a glorified babysitter isn’t she.

Reactions: 8
She’s honestly so irritating I don’t know why scummy mummy of the year feels the need to have her own website like she’s Kim K😭 maybe she should concentrate on her podcast first that’s STILL not out🤣

**edit** literally announced the podcast 5 minutes after I posted this🤣 who’s taking one for the team then🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
2 minutes into the podcast and it sounds like it was recorded on a toaster. Can also hear how he's a inconvenience already, she doesn't speak with joy when it comes to oakley. No introduction just straight into Oakleys hearing aids? So weird the whole podcast

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion : taliaoatway.com for all your info on pretending to be a caring medical mum

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone listened to the podcast? I used to be in similar circles to Remy and so I’m intrigued but not sure I can put myself through it x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All we are going to hear us about this stupid podcast, if her blogs anything to go by it will be boring as hell 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.