Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I turned it off after 5 minutes my ears were bleeding🤣 it's awful. She actually addressed Aaron by his name and didn't say "some people" or "the kids dad" which was shocking🤣 it started off so bad no explaing who they are, or how they have a following. just that they have kids and that oakley got hearing aids and then about being in fetal medicine when she was pregnant and it was basically all about talia and nothing of remy. I know I only listened to 5 mins but it was just all over the place and wasn't surprising that oakley was topic of conversation since they've nothing else to give listeners.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I turned it off after 5 minutes my ears were bleeding🤣 it's awful. She actually addressed Aaron by his name and didn't say "some people" or "the kids dad" which was shocking🤣 it started off so bad no explaing who they are, or how they have a following. just that they have kids and that oakley got hearing aids and then about being in fetal medicine when she was pregnant and it was basically all about talia and nothing of remy. I know I only listened to 5 mins but it was just all over the place and wasn't surprising that oakley was topic of conversation since they've nothing else to give listeners.
Remy’s got nothing to say. She’s a wife of a boxer but they’ve built their life because her Mum & Dad are super well off. They lived with them until like maybe a year ago? They had a housekeeper when they lived there etc x

Reactions: 9
She’s actually calling her new business ‘Chapter by Nurse Tanya’…

then signs her post off with ‘Love Nurse Tanya’

I’m bleeping dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s like listening to kids learning their lines for a school play. So wooden. Really badly planned and delivered. If you didn’t know them, you’d wondered what was going on. Like if you were overhearing a conversation in a coffee shop. That other woman sounded so bored and was yawning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nurse Tanya is aware that she doesn’t have a medical degree but a nursing degree isn’t she? Two very different degrees indeed!
Also I work in medical education and keeping up with her ‘nursing skills’ what does that mean? All nurses have mandatory training so does she mean BLS (resus) etc or is this something completely different? If she isn’t currently practising in a clinical setting (other than the butchers shop) I’d also be wary of that wording too

Reactions: 16
Can I just say that the though of Tanya working as a cardiac nurse gives me the absolute fear.

Reactions: 16
How dare she brag about been a nurse ? Nurses are supposed to help people not butcher and bodge other peoples faces into looking like cartoon aliens..then keep topping up said look …nurse ratched springs to mind !!

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why anyone would want to have their chin looking so pointy. It’s supposed to have a curve to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would anyone want to do that to themselves?? Completely baffles me !!
---
Omg 🤣 It's so witchy 🤣
Not going to lie this comment tickled me a little too much 🤣 I wonder if she ever reads room on the broom (other witchy books are available) to her kids and they say look mummy it’s you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.