Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie posted a story of Romeo in the Spider-Man outfit today and Aaron has just come on talking about it. Gone back to Jodie’s stories and she’s deleted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jodie don’t lie posting you’re making dinner at 7:15pm when we all know you lock your kids in their room at half 6🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s frightening! Is anyone going to listen to the podcast?! She’s got a proper screech on her so imagine you’d want to turn it down low.

Aaron looks happier this week which is nice to see.

Reactions: 13
She’s frightening! Is anyone going to listen to the podcast?! She’s got a proper screech on her so imagine you’d want to turn it down low.

Aaron looks happier this week which is nice to see.
I struggle to listen to her on her stories never mind a podcast. It will be all ermmm, obviously, some people, obviously, me, obviously, my, I feel, ermmm, obviously, me, me, me, me, me, me, me…

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for Aaron to fix his nose and hopefully get rid of the god awful tash🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really does resemble this mask, minus the facial hair thing lol. It’s just funny because narcissists have crippingly low self esteem so she knows she looks horrific, but she’s been convinced by her supplies that she looks amazing with all the fillers so she keeps up with them. I’ve said it before but, she probably thinks everyone staring at her outside is because they think she’s attractive when in reality I’d bet my entire annual wage that they’re laughing at how ridiculous her face & outfits are. She ugly.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
am I right thinking boxers have to be clean shaven? So he’ll have shaved the beard for his fight. It’s giving Charlie from twilight though. Wonder what he’d look like if he got rid of the tache as well as the beard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just came across Becca Edwards on insta and yes she's obv had loads work done but omg she is leagues above Talia. Looking at her I think Talia is trying to be her but failing massively. She must have been so jealous that she was Aaron's first love. Hope he has a cheeky meet while in Dubai, that would kill Jodie

Reactions: 11
1319789B-8832-452D-98D9-ED300FB3517F.jpeg

breathing in pure oxygen makes a difference to the amount of oxygen in your body? No tit Sherlock. Next she’ll be telling us that drinking a lot of water makes a difference to your hydration levels. We salute you, medical mummy 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.