Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread was that last one even a week.
Just want to say I got an angry emoji on my post about the oranges over the kids faces, i was referring to oranges being used to cover them up nothing else was meant by it, I wrote perfectly placed 🍊 but i can see how that could of looked. Just clarifying

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread was that last one even a week.
Just want to say I got an angry emoji on my post about the oranges over the kids faces, i was referring to oranges being used to cover them up nothing else was meant by it, I wrote perfectly placed 🍊 but i can see how that could of looked. Just clarifying
I didn't manage to reply quickly enough to your post about her wanting a primark deal like ss....she's got no chance, nobody knows who she is and those few who do don't like her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the thread title, but it was done with ideas from a couple of other trolls posts so I can't take all the credit 😁 loving being back on the thread. Been a busy few months and have been doing far too much for my kids 🥱 I wonder what tit show will be next for us to gossip about. Jodie, the floor is yours.... hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve just been blocked by her because I commented on her half term post saying Maddox is the double of his daddy 😂 I’m so confused.
Don’t blame me for him looking like Aaron. Blame your own weak ass genes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I’ve just been blocked by her because I commented on her half term post saying Maddox is the double of his daddy 😂 I’m so confused.
😂😂
She’s probably mad because she’s had so much filler that Jodie doesn’t even look like Jodie

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Out for a steak dinner is such a random flex Jodie you went to tomahawk steakhouse not a 5 star Michelin restaurant

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Omg wtf 😳 she has way to much time on her hands and of course your kids are going to look like their dad jodie they are half of them 😅 you can't undo it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Out for a steak dinner is such a random flex Jodie you went to tomahawk steakhouse not a 5 star Michelin restaurant
I’m sure they must gift meals or discount for insta people, Chloe Elizabeth also went with her son and I find it such a weird place to go
I thought it was more for like dates and stuff so I wonder if they’re trying to be a family restaurant
Plus talias been before with the kids if I remember rightly

Reactions: 8
How do “influencers” not feel cringy af when they post clearly begging for free stuff?!?! Like the hotel one with Talia? As a non influencer, I’d feel so embarrassed!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
How do “influencers” not feel cringy af when they post clearly begging for free stuff?!?! Like the hotel one with Talia? As a non influencer, I’d feel so embarrassed!
Might do a post tagging my mortgage company see if they give me the rest of my house for free😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s their self of entitlement, the internet has created this weird culture. New age begging tramps on the streets

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It is crazy this whole "influencer" thing
I've always been taught that if I can't afford something then I don't have it and to live within my means
Never would I ask someone to give me something

Reactions: 24
There is a girl on TikTok who said she wanted something doing to her teeth but said out right on her story she wasn’t paying 😂😳
They are all the same, but they get away with it because companies keep letting them

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s their self of entitlement, the internet has created this weird culture. New age begging tramps on the streets
I’ve stopped buying from a few places that gift cunts like this. The companies don’t care though

Reactions: 26
The whole influencer culture disgusts me when there’s your average Joe’s struggling to afford to buy things and you get very well off celebs just getting gifted them for the average joes to struggle to buy!! Like when Helen briggs got gifted a travel system and then sold it on her Instagram page when she got it for free!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sorry bit late to the party with this ..only just caught up as was on the verge of having my last rites read yesterday (very much self inflicted) my head couldn’t cope with her yesterday 🤯 but what in gods good name is this ensemble?? Looks like it’s about 4 sizes too big im sorry but in what world does that look good ? Reminds me of when I was a kid I used to get my cousins hand me downs..she was considerably bigger than me so everything was pulled at the waist ..I’d love to see the world through Jodie’s eyes because they are some super strength rose tinted specs she must wear 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve stopped buying from a few places that gift cunts like this. The companies don’t care though
I’m the same. I don’t think brands realise, or maybe they just don’t care, but when they gift something for an ad thinking it’ll sell the product it actually does the opposite. It puts people off buying it and then they avoid the brand. There’s been so many things I’ve had my eye on for myself or my son then I’ve seen someone get it gifted and I think ok they don’t need my money and I find a similar product elsewhere

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.