Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’s want to learn a bit more about Aperts, Dani’s mum Acacia is answering a few q&as over on her tiktok🥰 it’s very informative!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just to be a sassy bleep-I literally said the butcher would do this back when it was first mentioned she was becoming a carer. Time for us all to start reporting her to HMRC? 😁😁😁 one of my relatives used to work within HMRC investigating employment fraud and boy oh boy do they not duck around. I guarantee she won’t do this cleaverly either.
---
You’d hope Aaron would flag it. You’d hope Aaron would put a stop to Talia’s friend being their child’s carer. I feel like sometimes he just lies down and accepts all this? He has parental rights and therefore has an input in Oakley’s life. He has a say on who takes care of his child from a professional standpoint. One of you little legal buffs will know more than me though 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s cos the government are going to be looking at people bank accounts every month from later this month
Surely the government need our permission to look at our banks? Not that I’m doing anything dodgy but I wouldn’t want god knows who looking at my bank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is the bottom right tagged on her last post 🤔 can’t make it out or click on it!!!

Reactions: 1
Just a cautious warning-

I don’t follow the butcher, but I’ve been able to see most of her stories apart from a few that have been shared here. I think it might be possible she has a ‘close friends’ list to perhaps try funnel out tattlers. Think along the lines of what Colleen Rooney did! So just be wary of sharing things

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just a cautious warning-

I don’t follow the butcher, but I’ve been able to see most of her stories apart from a few that have been shared here. I think it might be possible she has a ‘close friends’ list to perhaps try funnel out tattlers. Think along the lines of what Colleen Rooney did! So just be wary of sharing things
Some of them come from her Facebook or the aesthetics Facebook.
I don’t think she’d even know where to start to try filtering out people

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some of them come from her Facebook or the aesthetics Facebook.
I don’t think she’d even know where to start to try filtering out people
Coleen struggled with 300 followers so I can’t see Jodie working it out with 420k followers 😂😂

Plus most of us are blocked anyway 😂
---
Me trying to get into the clubs in the 1990’s when I was underage… thinking I was the bees knees with my ‘duck me boots’ on. 👢💃

IMG_1051.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m the same. I don’t think brands realise, or maybe they just don’t care, but when they gift something for an ad thinking it’ll sell the product it actually does the opposite. It puts people off buying it and then they avoid the brand. There’s been so many things I’ve had my eye on for myself or my son then I’ve seen someone get it gifted and I think ok they don’t need my money and I find a similar product elsewhere
These companies really dont do their research or genuinely give it any thought, they just throw all these gifts at those who don't need it gifted, don't they think if the suprised a family in need with an all expenses paid holiday it would make you like that company more, same as the other free crap they throw at them, just puts so many off us buying their product!!

Reactions: 13
Her engagement is absolutely shocking I’m surprised any brands are still wanting to work with her. Her most recent post for the hair stuff has just over 0.21% engagement on it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.