Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say Oakley has CMPA and now she’s saying she’s giving him lactofree things? They’re different allergies! CMPA is to the protein in milk and lactose is to the sugar…
I hope she knows the difference 😬😅
Yeah my kid has CMPA and can't have lactose free because they're not free of milk, just lactose.
---
Someone please tell her that isn't the sign for more 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Is she doing makaton? I'm so confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just incase anyone fancied the BONZ BOOSE. Our Jodie recommends it.. don’t mistake it for the bronze boost she posts next slide though 😂🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just coming here to say, the makaton sign for more is a fist shape with your dominant hand and a flat hand on top of your fist with your non dominant hand, I’m not sure about BSL though🤔

Reactions: 10
Someone please tell her that isn't the sign for more 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Bsl here. And definitely not a sign for more. 😂
It To make the sign for "more," bunch your hands so that your fingers touch your thumb and tap them together. I did giggle 🤟🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure that’s clapping your hands Jodie not the sign for more. I know BSL and that’s not it, unless it’s makaton but I’m certain that’s NOT the sign for more

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah my kid has CMPA and can't have lactose free because they're not free of milk, just lactose.
---

Is she doing makaton? I'm so confused 🤣

Makaton not like that either, i though she was attempting a badly patter cake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say Oakley has CMPA and now she’s saying she’s giving him lactofree things? They’re different allergies! CMPA is to the protein in milk and lactose is to the sugar…
I hope she knows the difference 😬😅

Lactose free stuff ain't free of milk, I've a daughter will now 4 and still can’t had milk products. Doesn’t she even read the ingredients it not scientific hard to see lactose free isn’t about milk. Think she need to see a dietician and educate herself on this. Low intelligence come to mind, but her spelling does kinda shown that anyway. Thick as a plank she of wood

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell. Would it kill her to watch Mr Tumble?! I don't know what that was, but it was not signing.

We've done so many courses to help our boy - it takes months of hard work. I bet she'll give up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jodie hun stick miss Rachel on YouTube. She does signing in majority of her videos you might learn something

Reactions: 9
So I’ve not checked in on these two since they were actually together. What’s the tea with Callum best?

Some people I know you’re on here and I can’t remember your username but you honestly crack me up😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Miss Rachel does ASL so even then she’d be speaking a completely different language to BSL!
I forget she’s not British and doing a different sign language 🤦🏻‍♀️ then again Jodie can’t speak English half the time so may get on better with ASL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.