Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread and these two but just saw the little boy and omg he is so so precious šŸ„° catching up on the wiki now but just wanted to say what a beautiful little man he is šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New to this thread and these two but just saw the little boy and omg he is so so precious šŸ„° catching up on the wiki now but just wanted to say what a beautiful little man he is šŸ„°
Heā€™s so gorgeous isnā€™t he. Has the most infectious smile šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m the same. I donā€™t think brands realise, or maybe they just donā€™t care, but when they gift something for an ad thinking itā€™ll sell the product it actually does the opposite. It puts people off buying it and then they avoid the brand. Thereā€™s been so many things Iā€™ve had my eye on for myself or my son then Iā€™ve seen someone get it gifted and I think ok they donā€™t need my money and I find a similar product elsewhere
There was a small business i used to love that was always gifting Hinch & Soloman which stopped me buying from them again. They reckon they didnā€™t gift them ā€œmuchā€ but every post clearly had #ad so i lost all respect.

With the low end of influencer scruffs like Jodie though i donā€™t have to worry about it as she doesnā€™t get anything worth bragging about šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was a small business i used to love that was always gifting Hinch & Soloman which stopped me buying from them again. They reckon they didnā€™t gift them ā€œmuchā€ but every post clearly had #ad so i lost all respect.

With the low end of influencer scruffs like Jodie though i donā€™t have to worry about it as she doesnā€™t get anything worth bragging about šŸ¤£
Yeah canā€™t say I want anything Jodie has šŸ˜‚ in fact the opposite. If she had something I owed itā€™d be swiftly in the bin šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jodie isn't influencing anyone
She's wearing jewelry that I bought from Argos in the 90's šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™ll probably be alone in my opinion, but, I get so frustrated by the fact Aaron doesnā€™t take good advice. I understand weā€™re all just bored; lonely; unemployed trolls (lol) but thereā€™s actually some really educated people amongst this thread, with sound legal knowledge. I was really hoping heā€™d take the advice of people who said he has parental rights and can therefore just turn up at wherever & take the kids since Jodie has left them, but he didnā€™t & I wonder why. Thereā€™s quite clearly no court order in place for those kids, she really can do as she pleases and it seems he doesnā€™t pursue consequences for that. Perhaps he is actively pursuing an actual court order and is just keeping quiet about it (and I hope thatā€™s the case) Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d let a narc dangle kids above my head if I could actually do something about it. In general I get kinda pissy when someone constantly complains about the same thing and does nothing to change it šŸ„“

Reactions: 23

still waiting to see the Dior calendar in her house šŸ˜‚ come on Jodie letā€™s see it ā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been watching geordie OGs and oh my gosh Aaron and Talia just have no chemistry šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Wonder what woe is me narrative she will come up with this week
No doubt itā€™ll be.. Oh look at me. Single medical mummy I got all my kids an advent calendar and elf on the shelf (begged for) all on my own itā€™s such hard work planning Christmas all on my own. Failing to mention Aaronā€™s also got them gifts and theyā€™ll most likely have a calendar for when theyā€™re at his too

Reactions: 16
Wow the threads are flying I have a weekend off and we on a new one, I went to Karenā€™s diner Jodie would be slated if she went there

• Haha
Wow the threads are flying I have a weekend off and we on a new one, I went to Karenā€™s diner Jodie would be slated if she went there
Now thatā€™s the only place Iā€™d happily watch her be gifted to watch her be ripped a new one šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15

With the low end of influencer scruffs like Jodie though i donā€™t have to worry about it as she doesnā€™t get anything worth bragging about ļæ¼
imagine being a company giving these people freebies all because they got fingered on national tele i.e love island, geordie shore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone find this a bit dodgy?? šŸ‘€

Is she claiming the care money 12 hours 4 days a week but spending them hours being a butcher?

IMG_1039.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.