Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she constantly at the skip
The trash taking itself out 🙃
---
Just came across Becca Edwards on insta and yes she's obv had loads work done but omg she is leagues above Talia. Looking at her I think Talia is trying to be her but failing massively. She must have been so jealous that she was Aaron's first love. Hope he has a cheeky meet while in Dubai, that would kill Jodie
And posts a pic of said meeting on insta which we will flock to and give him thousands of likes 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything Aaron does she has to do . Aaron bought matching pjs she has to do it 💤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The filters on Oakley… it’s been mentioned a few times, I thought maybe it was just the filter she uses that’s ALWAYS on, now she’s putting a freckle filter on him!! Wtf

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The filters on Oakley… it’s been mentioned a few times, I thought maybe it was just the filter she uses that’s ALWAYS on, now she’s putting a freckle filter on him!! Wtf
she always does it, when she pretends that she doesnt, like when she reads here, she still uses a filter just one not as visible, shes so ashamed, she loves him in a hat, and not because its winter, the fake caring for him is just so obvious, why take a pic of his sats machine, all attention seeking, woe is me, look at me im so hard done by, only thing hard done by is her bleeping face spongebob square jaw, she actually looks like shes turning into a bleeping cling on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she always does it, when she pretends that she doesnt, like when she reads here, she still uses a filter just one not as visible, shes so ashamed, she loves him in a hat, and not because its winter, the fake caring for him is just so obvious, why take a pic of his sats machine, all attention seeking, woe is me, look at me im so hard done by, only thing hard done by is her bleeping face spongebob square jaw, she actually looks like shes turning into a bleeping cling on
SpongeBob square jaw 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She is making such a point to show Oakley matching Romeo and Maddox ever since it was mentioned on here 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Xxcxcc This needs to be a thread title 😂
its so apt isn't it, how does she not see how ridiculous she looks, she genuinely has zero sex appeal whatsoever, she tries so hard but it isn't there, she just looks like a messed up chav
---
She is making such a point to show Oakley matching Romeo and Maddox ever since it was mentioned on here 🫡
because she lives by what we say, everything we say about the kids she does, and she copies aarons parenting now

Reactions: 7
So is she seriously hinting again about having a fella, what's with the horoscope post seeing how comparable as a couple they are! Aries and Taurus ,what the actual planet is she on!!!!😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say Oakley has CMPA and now she’s saying she’s giving him lactofree things? They’re different allergies! CMPA is to the protein in milk and lactose is to the sugar…
I hope she knows the difference 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t she say Oakley has CMPA and now she’s saying she’s giving him lactofree things? They’re different allergies! CMPA is to the protein in milk and lactose is to the sugar…
I hope she knows the difference 😬😅
She clearly don’t know the difference but luckily for her the lollies are completely vegan/dairy free as I get them for my son from there

Reactions: 5
Well Sonia has just confirmed on her dinner page she is up in Newcastle 😂😂 ….. and here’s me thinking ‘Poor Jodie single mum of 4 doing it all on her own 7 days a week’

You enjoy that lobster Jodie… because you deserve it doing duck all as usual 🙄🙄

IMG_1074.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.