Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the government need our permission to look at our banks? Not that I’m doing anything dodgy but I wouldn’t want god knows who looking at my bank 😂
The banks work with HMRC anyways and report to them and activity they find suspicious where people could be pocketing money/avoid paying tax

Reactions: 6
Anyone find this a bit dodgy?? 👀

Is she claiming the care money 12 hours 4 days a week but spending them hours being a butcher?

View attachment 2555658
This seems to be a thing that a lot of places are starting because they can declare what they want instead of declaring the full income. She’s not slow, she’s learning from Takia

Reactions: 8
Coleen struggled with 300 followers so I can’t see Jodie working it out with 420k followers 😂😂

Plus most of us are blocked anyway 😂
---
Me trying to get into the clubs in the 1990’s when I was underage… thinking I was the bees knees with my ‘duck me boots’ on. 👢💃

View attachment 2556229
I honestly cannot stand all these pretentious quotes that people post... honestly they're mostly from people who just do not appear to be that intellectual so they just look bloody ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Any photo without Oakley she has tit likes! Absolutely embarrassing to have over 400k but the photo of her on her over has literally just past 1,000 likes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone find this a bit dodgy?? 👀

Is she claiming the care money 12 hours 4 days a week but spending them hours being a butcher?

View attachment 2555658
1000% that’s because of the bank account checks being done. Bank transfers don’t need to be chased up. People just make the transfer while they’re paying at the end of their appointment. Card machine prices haven’t gone up crazy amounts and if they had you’d just increase your prices because the customer should be paying for that (hence places being able to offer discounts for cash payments).

She’s obviously claiming for things she’s not entitled to. Hope she ends up in court tbh.

Reactions: 24
The pair of them definitely need reporting! She's supposed to be Oakleys carer but only there half the time, meaning that Jodie is swizzing the system claiming he needs a carer more than he does. And the butcher is clearly tax dodging!! Makes me fuming when there's people out there that NEED help. How do we report these scums??

• Angry
Reactions: 29
You give permission when you claim certain benefits
Oh right. I didn’t realise as I’ve not been on benefits but if it’s only for people on benefits to crack down on those who claim but don’t declare other earnings then I’m all for it. You get people on tiktok weekly begging for gifts and get £30k ish if they’re on the top 3 and then claim Uc. Glad the gov is calming down on it. Jodie and the butcher aren’t very cleaver so I hope they get caught out
---
The pair of them definitely need reporting! She's supposed to be Oakleys carer but only there half the time, meaning that Jodie is swizzing the system claiming he needs a carer more than he does. And the butcher is clearly tax dodging!! Makes me fuming when there's people out there that NEED help. How do we report these scums??
Report to DWP they have a benefit fraud department

Reactions: 13
I’ll probably be alone in my opinion, but, I get so frustrated by the fact Aaron doesn’t take good advice. I understand we’re all just bored; lonely; unemployed trolls (lol) but there’s actually some really educated people amongst this thread, with sound legal knowledge. I was really hoping he’d take the advice of people who said he has parental rights and can therefore just turn up at wherever & take the kids since Jodie has left them, but he didn’t & I wonder why. There’s quite clearly no court order in place for those kids, she really can do as she pleases and it seems he doesn’t pursue consequences for that. Perhaps he is actively pursuing an actual court order and is just keeping quiet about it (and I hope that’s the case) There’s no way I’d let a narc dangle kids above my head if I could actually do something about it. In general I get kinda pissy when someone constantly complains about the same thing and does nothing to change it 🥴

my partner is like this with his ex, he lets her away with murder doesnt call her out on things it drives me mad.

• Sad
Just to be a sassy bleep-I literally said the butcher would do this back when it was first mentioned she was becoming a carer. Time for us all to start reporting her to HMRC? 😁😁😁 one of my relatives used to work within HMRC investigating employment fraud and boy oh boy do they not duck around. I guarantee she won’t do this cleaverly either.
---
You’d hope Aaron would flag it. You’d hope Aaron would put a stop to Talia’s friend being their child’s carer. I feel like sometimes he just lies down and accepts all this? He has parental rights and therefore has an input in Oakley’s life. He has a say on who takes care of his child from a professional standpoint. One of you little legal buffs will know more than me though 🤓
I would report them
Not something is usually do but I’d make a allowance for that cow

I think Aaron might be worried to rock boat too much in case she withholds the boys?

Reactions: 9
I would report them
Not something is usually do but I’d make a allowance for that cow

I think Aaron might be worried to rock boat too much in case she withholds the boys?
He’s got rights though. He could just go to court and get an emergency order and see them again just like she did when he didn’t send them home after Romeo apparently said she did something

Why does she write the full word ADVERT . I don’t know why but it makes me cringe everytime. Other people seem to put Ad or AD just makes me cringe for some reason she puts the whole ADVERT

also - Why is the tip run always getting a story??? I really don’t get it??? Here’s me taking my bin out every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She must be desperate to put something on Instagram if she’s doing tip runs. Very tragic.

Reactions: 8
Why does she write the full word ADVERT . I don’t know why but it makes me cringe everytime. Other people seem to put Ad or AD just makes me cringe for some reason she puts the whole ADVERT

also - Why is the tip run always getting a story??? I really don’t get it??? Here’s me taking my bin out every day?
It's probably the longest word she can spell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhh no I missed a photo opportunity 😱😱 today was bin day!! I took the bin out!!!!😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just got my bin in I’ve left out for all weekend because of the rain. Can I get my medal please Jodie? 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.