Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she be due anything from the sale of Aaron's house?
Nope they were not married and as she didn’t stay in the house she can’t prove she has financial interest in the property so it’ll all be his as her name wouldn’t of been on the mortgage

Reactions: 9
Omfg I know exactly where she lives because she lives ‘near’ where I work. I sold something on marketplace once and dropped it off in the housing estate she lives in and holy Christ it’s a maze of houses that look identical. Rent isn’t cheap either £1800+. I absolutely believe her & Aaron are back together and living together. Or she’s using that £5k carers wage thing for this house.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Omfg I know exactly where she lives because she lives ‘near’ where I work. I sold something on marketplace once and dropped it off in the housing estate she lives in and holy Christ it’s a maze of houses that look identical. Rent isn’t cheap either £1800+. I absolutely believe her & Aaron are back together and living together. Or she’s using that £5k carers wage thing for this house.
Is it ponteland? Where the butcher was looking for the carer?

Reactions: 3
Is the area ponteland?
---
Is it ponteland? Where the butcher was looking for the carer?
you beat me to it 😂😂😂😂
---
I wonder how many times she will visit her local Miller & Carter in gosforth seen as though it’s practically on her doorstep 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yep! HAHAHA. She lives right next to my auntie man..... literally less than 5 mins away. They'll probably both try fight me if they ever see me lol #BlockedClub
Her new house is still being advertised on Rightmove £1650 a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Let's hope she keeps it cleaner than the other house eh! Siennah always exposed her messy house on tiktok which would explain why she never shown around there like she did Aaron's
Jesus she had Aaron’s house spotless. She was forever cleaning it. I was jealous of her energy at the time 3 kids , 2 big dogs, pups, Aaron’s training and food plan. I thought she was wonder woman 👩 at the time 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Jesus it’s actually scary how quick and easy it was for @PumpkinxQueen to figure out where her new house is!!
Should we maybe remove the post with the postcode just for the kids safety

also look at her newest following lol

Reactions: 9
How is she affording this big 4 bedroom house? Single mother of 4 with no actual job !! Surly she doesn’t make that much off her few tatty ads that she does .i mean she doesn’t work with the proper big brands does she ? I know she did a few ads for Tesco but that didn’t last .i don’t begrudge anyone having nice things if they’ve worked hard for it but it makes me sick when people like me work full time ..stressful job ..and can’t afford to live half the lifestyle she appears to live .

Reactions: 18
How is she affording this big 4 bedroom house? Single mother of 4 with no actual job !! Surly she doesn’t make that much off her few tatty ads that she does .i mean she doesn’t work with the proper big brands does she ? I know she did a few ads for Tesco but that didn’t last .i don’t begrudge anyone having nice things if they’ve worked hard for it but it makes me sick when people like me work full time ..stressful job ..and can’t afford to live half the lifestyle she appears to live .
Aaron's probably paying for it. Quote me if I'm wrong but didn't he say he sorted/payed the old house for her?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m not a huge fan of new builds but it is quite a lovely house, spacious too. She’s definitely going to be posting it more often now

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Think I found it, who’s getting the dressing room as a bedroom then?

I’d imagine she will be showing this house more online as it’s definitely on the same level as Aaron’s house was.

Reactions: 5
her benefits will be sky high being a single mum, depending on her income which I doubt will be much. She’ll receive universal credit, with base payments for each child, DLA for Oakley, child tax credits and working tax credits, personal independence payment, child benefit, carers allowance, disabled facilities grant, cost of living payments, probably some housing benefit, then child maintenance on top of all that. Pure speculation of course but I fully believe she’s the type to rinse the government and play the system to her absolute advantage. Families can’t feed their children but as long as Jodie’s got her dior advent calendar eh 🤡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t stop laughing about them “stockings” she’s apparently paid for. They look like crusty socks that are overdue a wash 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.