Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’s got someone helping her out with it, we all know she’s not the cleaver 😂 I’m not sure if it’s true but I read once that if you use stuff for content like a phone, camera to record, MacBook to edit etc then you can claim it back as a business expense via taxes so she could potentially be doing that and getting it all for free. I’m sure when I googled it it was true but like I said I’m clueless about the whole influencer income aspect 😂
It’s so wrong isn’t it! Wouldn’t shock me if she claims most things as expenses if she’s able to. Parking for the metro centre straight on the expenses list😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so wrong isn’t it! Wouldn’t shock me if she claims most things as expenses if she’s able to. Parking for the metro centre straight on the expenses list😂
She’s claim expenses on doing the school run if she could. Our Jodie don’t do anything for nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won’t get PIP, it’s extremely hard to be approved for. My sisters autistic, she also went private to Harley street and was diagnosed bipolar, ptsd and emotionally unstable personality disorder and has been told by pip 3 times she’s not eligible when she’s really struggling and can’t work as much as she wants to she’s too unwell. No way Jodie who fakes mental health will be approved
Has she appealed it?

Reactions: 2
No hate on here lovely, if you need the help from UC don’t ever feel ashamed to get it ❤
How can you lick someone’s arse like this but then slam Jodie for doing the same? Yeah she’s a pure hole but she’s still got 4 kids to look after and it’s just her job if you can call it that isn’t the norm. At the end of the day she still has those kids to feed so she’s entitled to the benefits the same as anyone else would be. She should be called out for being an awful person, not what benefits she’s entitled to, which I’m sure if she’s getting them fraudently it’ll come to a head posting lavish things.
The other poster saying after housing costs comes out it leaves her with 330 out of her benefits… what’s wrong with that? I get just over 2 grand a month from my wage and after mortgage bills etc I have about 500 left of my own. So it’s hardly bad is it considering that’s purely from benefits, plus her part time wage on top?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can you lick someone’s arse like this but then slam Jodie for doing the same? Yeah she’s a pure hole but she’s still got 4 kids to look after and it’s just her job if you can call it that isn’t the norm. At the end of the day she still has those kids to feed so she’s entitled to the benefits the same as anyone else would be. She should be called out for being an awful person, not what benefits she’s entitled to, which I’m sure if she’s getting them fraudently it’ll come to a head posting lavish things.
The other poster saying after housing costs comes out it leaves her with 330 out of her benefits… what’s wrong with that? I get just over 2 grand a month from my wage and after mortgage bills etc I have about 500 left of my own. So it’s hardly bad is it considering that’s purely from benefits, plus her part time wage on top?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She’s hardly grinding 40+ hours a week at minimum wage is she?! She cracks out a couple of crappy videos about stunning butt plugs & crappy hair products she doesn’t even use and gets paid hundreds, possibly thousands. The issue is that she’s potentially earning £3-4k per month from whatever her work is, and still is entitled to housing assistance, while also fleecing the system of disability benefits for her son she doesn’t actually care for alongside getting thousands for her friend to be a carer when he doesn’t even need this level of care she just wants a babysitter. Honestly feel free to add anything I’ve missed off 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She’s hardly grinding 40+ hours a week at minimum wage is she?! She cracks out a couple of crappy videos about stunning butt plugs & crappy hair products she doesn’t even use and gets paid hundreds, possibly thousands. The issue is that she’s potentially earning £3-4k per month from whatever her work is, and still is entitled to housing assistance, while also fleecing the system of disability benefits for her son she doesn’t actually care for alongside getting thousands for her friend to be a carer when he doesn’t even need this level of care she just wants a babysitter. Honestly feel free to add anything I’ve missed off 🥴
How do you know how much she earns a month? Her ads aren’t exactly high end are they? And even then she can’t spell the companies names right. My point is call her out on her crappy behaviour that you can see and know for facts, not just make up numbers and guess. I’m pretty sure plenty of people will be breaking their necks to grass her up if she’s claiming fraudulently, it won’t last forever if that’s the case

Reactions: 1
Not to mention she barley cares for the kids as they are palmed off on every tom, dick and harry! UC is there to help people who are on hard times or when low incomes don’t even cover every day living! Not for someone to be out splashing the cash on fillers, designer items and crappy Christmas decorations!

Reactions: 17
What did he say? Has he done a dirty delete?
He said he's had messages asking if hes moved already, but he hasn't, he's still in his house. It looked empty cause he moved stuff out the way for the pics, then proceeded to show the kettle etc back in the kitchen. He also opened cupboards to show the kids toys are all put away hence looking empty
---
Oh, he also said the house has sold.

Reactions: 14
Because the previous poster said they were working as well, trying their best to provide for their kids. Jodie clearly isn’t struggling for money, getting designer items for herself and her kids, a nice expensive new home, she’s barley worked a day in her life and rinses the government for everything she can get. I couldn’t care less who’s on uc if they’re struggling and need it. But it’s very clear Jodie is far from struggling financially
---
She also should be declaring her social media income and not be entitled to benefits because she earns too much but it’s clear as day she don’t declare her income so gets more money
---
If Jodie was genuinely struggling for money and needed uc to help her survive and provide for her kids I’d say exactly the same to her. But point is she’s not struggling
---
I also don’t remember even slating Jodie. Just said how much you can get from what benefit and that I wasn’t sure how it works with self employed influencer income

Last edited:
  • Heart
You don’t get UC and child tax and working tax credits it’s either one or the other there is also a two child cap you can’t claim UC for more than two children. There is also a local housing allowance we’re your local council can only pay a certain amount maximum towards your housing cost. There is no way if she’s on benefits it would cover the rent even with a disabled child. You also don’t claim pip for children it’s DLA.
I wouldn’t know how it all works because I am employed and don’t claim benefits, my point is, she defo milks the system. Was listing what could potentially be a possibility to claim in her position.

Ps. I shouldn’t have said anything in the first place, sorry peeps, seem to have opened a can of worms 😂 my point was, Jodie is a dick. As you were… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because the previous poster said they were working as well, trying their best to provide for their kids. Jodie clearly isn’t struggling for money, getting designer items for herself and her kids, a nice expensive new home, she’s barley worked a day in her life and rinses the government for everything she can get. I couldn’t care less who’s on uc if they’re struggling and need it. But it’s very clear Jodie is far from struggling financially
---
She also should be declaring her social media income and not be entitled to benefits because she earns too much but it’s clear as day she don’t declare her income so gets more money
---
If Jodie was genuinely struggling for money and needed uc to help her survive and provide for her kids I’d say exactly the same to her. But point is she’s not struggling
---
I also don’t remember even slating Jodie. Just said how much you can get from what benefit and that I wasn’t sure how it works with self employed influencer income
It works by it not going through the books and her not declaring what she earns. But there’s only so long people get away with this, especially flaunting it online. Unfortunately as sad as it is you can’t dictate how people spend their benefits, and it’s frustrating when you work full time and are entitled to nothing. But every dog has its day, and she’s hardly building a glowing career as an influencer. Let her claim the money, she’s a miserable bleep and no benefits are gonna make up for that, or fix her hexagon head

My point is just don’t assume she’s loaded from her adverts or whatever it is she does, she has to keep up a facade online. We don’t know anything about what she claims or what she doesn’t but it’s the systems fault if she’s claiming tit loads fraudulently

Also whatever she gets from Aaron won’t count as earnings. When I was a student and split from my child’s dad I told them how much he gave me and they said it doesn’t matter you could get 10k a month from him you’re still entitled to XYZ…. Anyway don’t wanna hijack this…. Back the awful tree and face filler

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It works by it not going through the books and her not declaring what she earns. But there’s only so long people get away with this, especially flaunting it online. Unfortunately as sad as it is you can’t dictate how people spend their benefits, and it’s frustrating when you work full time and are entitled to nothing. But every dog has its day, and she’s hardly building a glowing career as an influencer. Let her claim the money, she’s a miserable bleep and no benefits are gonna make up for that, or fix her hexagon head
I couldn’t care less if she wants to commit benefit fraud or not. Not once said I cared or she should/shouldn’t be claiming what. Was literally just being nice to a previous poster because I didn’t want them to feel tit for admitting being on UC so there’s no need to come for me like I’ve been nasty when I was making a nice comment. I couldn’t care less what Jodie does, if I cared that much I’d report her to hmrc but I literally don’t care what she’s doing as it don’t effect me

Come on to duck she’s hardly struggling! That’s the second new build she’s been in, in less than a year! Again all new carpets blinds etc! Christ she’s even bragging about having her decorations being done professionally for her this year! Save your sympathy or defence for someone who really needs it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes numerous times and was told no. She’s now fighting it to go to tribunal to try help her out
I hope she gets a good outcome after all the hoops she’s having to jump through. Makes me so sad to hear people who need help being refused ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.