Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a screenshot but I think it’s purely because she’s somehow entitled to almost £800.00 in housing support + over £300.00 in ‘child benefit’. I’m almost sure those with disabled children are entitled to more £ toward housing? She’d also get more £ if Oakley had hearing and/or vision impairment which is possibly why she was pushing so hard for a diagnosis on either of those things!

I just inputted her kids ages, her earnings being £4000 per month and her rental amount etc etc. I’m not fully sure how UC works though, she wouldn’t receive any unemployment based benefits it’s purely just housing support & child benefit through UC but then she’d have DLA/working tax/child tax/possibly PIP or incapacity benefit on top of that!

But also I really think Aaron is living with her lol. He puts his house up for sale & empties it, goes quiet and claims it’s because it’s cousin died (so distraught that he’s never mentioned them before and rarely mentions his family at all) and now suddenly she’s moved house! It also seems like she’s still living at the previous house while she gets moved into this new house? Which is understandable because you’d want it to be set up for the kids etc but she still has that ability which seems odd for a single medical mummeh of 4 who she has no help with and does it all on her own?

Reactions: 9
I agree I think they could be back together too 🙈 I know people say they don’t think Aaron would but he clearly still loves her look how much the thought of her shagging callam best sent him over the edge.

Reactions: 4
(Thread title suggestion) Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #47 Benefit Fraud & Dior Galore, will Aaron & Jodie be under the mistletoe?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s awful isn’t it how they pick and chose who to approve when there’s others left struggling. Hope you’re okay & your dad is too bless him. Sending my love ❤❤
It’s so sad when people are denied like your sister and my dad and then others seem to breeze through the process with no issues. Thank you ❤❤
---
do you have a screen shot of this showing what you put in I just find this really hard to believe as UC a take 55p for every £1 you earn of your Entitlement. So to still get that amount after a 4 grand wage is mad.
They only take that if you have no Children or housing element. If you have children or housing you are allowed to keep certain amount of wages before deductions are made

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
When I was on benefits which was over 15 years ago so a lot could of changed, I was getting dla for my son which meant it put my benefits up so if that's still the case she will get that bit more extra. Also it goes by your postcode on how much dla or pip you get (again it was 15 yrs ago) a women I know her kid had the exact same disability as my son but she got the higher rate and also carers allowance when I questioned this with them they said its all down to your postcode which is bloody stupid, I can tell you though I lived very comfortably while on benefits me and my son never went without and also had lots of treats. Think we are worse off now we get nothing except wages, oh and I do get carers allowance now my son gets pip, if you work it out right you can get a fair bit of money through benefits

Reactions: 1
It’s so sad when people are denied like your sister and my dad and then others seem to breeze through the process with no issues. Thank you ❤❤
---

They only take that if you have no Children or housing element. If you have children or housing you are allowed to keep certain amount of wages before deductions are made
yeah the first £350 of your wage then every 55p from a £1 after that I work 35hrs a week and have 3 kids and get some UC so I know what I’m talkibg about lol.
---
yeah the first £350 of your wage then every 55p from a £1 after that I work 35hrs a week and have 3 kids and get some UC so I know what I’m talking about lol.

I might get hate for sharing this but I’m on UC, I have 4 kids under 8 and I work part time:
I get £1400 per month. Out of that comes £1100 towards my housing which is £1200. You don’t get UC and housing benefit.
That leaves £300.

My first £379.00 of my take-home pay from my job doesn't affect my UC monthly amount. Every £1.00 I earn in take-home pay over this amount reduces my Universal Credit by 55 pence.
I don’t know how Oakley’s disabilities affect her payments. But if she’s earning £4k I doubt shell
get much UC.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yeah the first £350 of your wage then every 55p from a £1 after that I work 35hrs a week and have 3 kids and get some UC so I know what I’m talkibg about lol.
---
Was just saying lol 😂
I also get it while I’m on maternity so know how it works, depending on her wages for the ad’s she does and how she declares it will depend on her deductions

Reactions: 2
Was just saying lol 😂
I also get it while I’m on maternity so know how it works, depending on her wages for the ad’s she does and how she declares it will depend on her deductions
so you will know that with a 4k wage she will not get uc 🤣

so you will know that with a 4k wage she will not get uc 🤣
How do we know she’s getting 4k though? As others have said it’s a ball point guess
My comment was just to say that with children and housing you keep a percentage before deductions are made.
It’s called speculation no one’s knows her exact finances 😂

Reactions: 3
I might get hate for sharing this but I’m on UC, I have 4 kids under 8 and I work part time:
I get £1400 per month. Out of that comes £1100 towards my housing which is £1200. You don’t get UC and housing benefit.
That leaves £300.

My first £379.00 of my take-home pay from my job doesn't affect my UC monthly amount. Every £1.00 I earn in take-home pay over this amount reduces my Universal Credit by 55 pence.
I don’t know how Oakley’s disabilities affect her payments. But if she’s earning £4k I doubt shell
get much UC.
No hate on here lovely, if you need the help from UC don’t ever feel ashamed to get it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How do we know she’s getting 4k though? As others have said it’s a ball point guess
My comment was just to say that with children and housing you keep a percentage before deductions are made.
It’s called speculation no one’s knows her exact finances 😂
Someone said they did a calculation with her earning 4k a month and she was entitled to £1300 that’s the point I’m making. I’m not speculating anything I’m saying that if that was the case she wouldn’t be entitled 🤣

Someone said they did a calculation with her earning 4k a month and she was entitled to £1300 that’s the point I’m making. I’m not speculating anything I’m saying that if that was the case she wouldn’t be entitled 🤣
I can’t see Jodie making 4k a month in ad’s when even the papers don’t know her name! Of course 4k wages would wipe most of her entitlement out but like I said I doubt she’s getting paid that much to advertise a load of tit. If she is then more fool the companies paying it

The £4k was just an overestimation because I’m certain it’s less than that but I was curious if it was that much how much she’d get from UC. She’d be entitled to the almost £800.00 housing allowance and the £300+ child benefit. I think it’s just that UC is the generic umbrella term for what she’d claim because it’s all rolled into one payment in the north! + all the other benefits she gets on top that are through HMRC and the non-means tested benefits. Can anyone find out roughly what she would get per ad? Or at least what she’s ‘entitled’ to based off her followers #

Reactions: 6
The £4k was just an overestimation because I’m certain it’s less than that but I was curious if it was that much how much she’d get from UC. She’d be entitled to the almost £800.00 housing allowance and the £300+ child benefit. I think it’s just that UC is the generic umbrella term for what she’d claim because it’s all rolled into one payment in the north! + all the other benefits she gets on top that are through HMRC and the non-means tested benefits. Can anyone find out roughly what she would get per ad? Or at least what she’s ‘entitled’ to based off her followers #
Think it depends on the brand some are willing to pay more than others. I watched a tiktok on the fyp once the person did a week in the life of an influencer who wasn’t extremely well known. From memory I think she had 250k ish followers. She was paid between £1-10k per ad 😱

• Wow
Think it depends on the brand some are willing to pay more than others. I watched a tiktok on the fyp once the person did a week in the life of an influencer who wasn’t extremely well known. From memory I think she had 250k ish followers. She was paid between £1-10k per ad 😱
Is there loopholes that these influencers can do though do you know? I’m just thinking with the business someone posted before that she apparently runs is there a way around her saying some of the money is for the business?

Oakley will be on high rate care through DLA which is £407 a month, £307 carers allowance a month, £456.89 a month from UC for disabled child element and £185.86 carers element off UC. UC take carers £ for £ so that’s minus £332.58 so just off Oakley’s disability alone that’s £1024.17 plus all the other benefits available

Is there loopholes that these influencers can do though do you know? I’m just thinking with the business someone posted before that she apparently runs is there a way around her saying some of the money is for the business?
I have no idea how it works. Because legally she should be submitting a self assessment report and pay tax on ANY income she makes. Even if it’s used for her business, she’s the one still earning the money so should pay tax on it and it should be deducted from her benefit entitlement

I have no idea how it works. Because legally she should be submitting a self assessment report and pay tax on ANY income she makes. Even if it’s used for her business, she’s the one still earning the money so should pay tax on it and it should be deducted from her benefit entitlement
I have no idea with that kind of stuff but it wouldn’t shock me if she had someone doing her account or knows of loopholes. Hopefully not though, thank you

Reactions: 5
I have no idea with that kind of stuff but it wouldn’t shock me if she had someone doing her account or knows of loopholes. Hopefully not though, thank you
100% she’s got someone helping her out with it, we all know she’s not the cleaver 😂 I’m not sure if it’s true but I read once that if you use stuff for content like a phone, camera to record, MacBook to edit etc then you can claim it back as a business expense via taxes so she could potentially be doing that and getting it all for free. I’m sure when I googled it it was true but like I said I’m clueless about the whole influencer income aspect 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.