Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus it’s actually scary how quick and easy it was for @PumpkinxQueen to figure out where her new house is!!
Should we maybe remove the post with the postcode just for the kids safety

also look at her newest following lol
Who's her newest following, I'm part of the blocked brigade 😀

Reactions: 1
her benefits will be sky high being a single mum, depending on her income which I doubt will be much. She’ll receive universal credit, with base payments for each child, DLA for Oakley, child tax credits and working tax credits, personal independence payment, child benefit, carers allowance, disabled facilities grant, cost of living payments, probably some housing benefit, then child maintenance on top of all that. Pure speculation of course but I fully believe she’s the type to rinse the government and play the system to her absolute advantage. Families can’t feed their children but as long as Jodie’s got her dior advent calendar eh 🤡
Why would she get PIP?

Reactions: 3
her benefits will be sky high being a single mum, depending on her income which I doubt will be much. She’ll receive universal credit, with base payments for each child, DLA for Oakley, child tax credits and working tax credits, personal independence payment, child benefit, carers allowance, disabled facilities grant, cost of living payments, probably some housing benefit, then child maintenance on top of all that. Pure speculation of course but I fully believe she’s the type to rinse the government and play the system to her absolute advantage. Families can’t feed their children but as long as Jodie’s got her dior advent calendar eh 🤡
How sickening. No wonder she’s on a never ending shopping spree at the tax payers expense.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget she gets funding for a carer… just her 4 days a week adds up to over 3 grand a month, her & the butcher (who is also known for fraud) will be up to something.

Bit funny how all off a sudden since she got the butcher training to care for Oakley.. she’s moved into a bigger house and the butcher is paying for IVF. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget she gets funding for a carer… just her 4 days a week adds up to over 3 grand a month, her & the butcher (who is also known for fraud) will be up to something.

Bit funny how all off a sudden since she got the butcher training to care for Oakley.. she’s moved into a bigger house and the butcher is paying for IVF. 🤔
Rotten to the core, the pair of them

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why would she get PIP?
As I said, I don’t know if she does complete speculation but people can receive PIP if they have debilitating anxiety/ mental health problems and she’s always banging on about her mental health and her psychologist so theoretically a possibility. She’s not the first or last to ham things up and play the system.

Reactions: 5
Where can I see it?
---
She won’t get PIP unless it’s for herself, it’s only for adults

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She won’t get PIP, it’s extremely hard to be approved for. My sisters autistic, she also went private to Harley street and was diagnosed bipolar, ptsd and emotionally unstable personality disorder and has been told by pip 3 times she’s not eligible when she’s really struggling and can’t work as much as she wants to she’s too unwell. No way Jodie who fakes mental health will be approved

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She won’t get PIP, it’s extremely hard to be approved for. My sisters autistic, she also went private to Harley street and was diagnosed bipolar, ptsd and emotionally unstable personality disorder and has been told by pip 3 times she’s not eligible when she’s really struggling and can’t work as much as she wants to she’s too unwell. No way Jodie who fakes mental health will be approved
The only thing that's making me think it's a possibility is she managed to get full time care for Oakley, so she's clearly bloody good at lying and conning

My dad has cancer and he’s been refused pip 3 times now! He struggles to walk and also had a heart attack but nope! I work in mental health though and I think it’s just hit and miss who get it. A lot of my patients get pip but I don’t understand the process really so couldn’t explain why they do. Whole system is broke

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
My dad has cancer and he’s been refused pip 3 times now! He struggles to walk and also had a heart attack but nope! I work in mental health though and I think it’s just hit and miss who get it. A lot of my patients get pip but I don’t understand the process really so couldn’t explain why they do. Whole system is broke
It’s awful isn’t it how they pick and chose who to approve when there’s others left struggling. Hope you’re okay & your dad is too bless him. Sending my love ❤❤

• Sad
  • Heart
You don’t get UC and child tax and working tax credits it’s either one or the other there is also a two child cap you can’t claim UC for more than two children. There is also a local housing allowance we’re your local council can only pay a certain amount maximum towards your housing cost. There is no way if she’s on benefits it would cover the rent even with a disabled child. You also don’t claim pip for children it’s DLA.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s bleeping sickening that she gets all that cash. She’s truly a rotten person. I feel for those kids having her as a mother. She’s a horror show.

Reactions: 4
I just did a benefits calculator and even if she earned £4,000 per month from working, she’d still be entitled to £1300+ on Universal Credit. Her local housing allowance is £795.00. Yep. That’s what tax payers are giving her, meaning she’d only need to pay £855 toward her rent.

Oakley would be getting the highest rate for daily care from DLA.
Working tax credits & child tax credits are separate from UC? So idk how much that would be.
She likely claims she earns less than she actually does.
She’ll be receiving carers allowance? Idk how much that would be either.
She could be claiming a ‘limited capability for work’ from UC which is an extra like £300(?) per month or she might be claiming PIP herself.
Is there anything I’ve missed off?

I have no idea how much she earns from her ads and have no idea how to even find out a ball park figure. But she’s probably easily coming away with £4000-6000 per month from both her income & benefits. 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 all whilst palming her kids off on anyone, dumping Oakley with whoever and not actually caring for him, pumping her face full of tit because she enjoys being ugly as duck and basically living the single life of luxury #Blessed

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I just did a benefits calculator and even if she earned £4,000 per month from working, she’d still be entitled to £1300+ on Universal Credit. Her local housing allowance is £795.00. Yep. That’s what tax payers are giving her, meaning she’d only need to pay £855 toward her rent.

Working tax credits & child tax credits are separate from UC? So idk how much that would be.
She could be claiming a ‘limited capability for work’ from UC which is an extra like £300(?) per month or she might be claiming PIP herself.

I have no idea how much she earns from her ads and have no idea how to even find out a ball park figure. But she’s probably easily coming away with £4000-6000 per month from both her income & benefits. 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 all whilst palming her kids off on anyone, dumping Oakley with whoever and not actually caring for him, pumping her face full of tit because she enjoys being ugly as duck and basically living the single life of luxury #Blessed
Carers allowance is £76.75 a week if you care for the child over 35 hours a week. So it may be her claiming it giving it to the butcher or if a company are caring for him they’d claim it

lwca is an extra £390.06 a month and she’ll prob get it as she’ll say she can’t work due to Oakley

do you have a screen shot of this showing what you put in I just find this really hard to believe as UC a take 55p for every £1 you earn of your Entitlement. So to still get that amount after a 4 grand wage is mad.

Reactions: 2
Well whatever she gets it’s certainly more then me that works full time 7 days a week ..what a mug I am .need to get a mate to take some quick pics of me round the bins I might make it as an influencer then and get me own 4 bed house and Dior ribbon 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.