Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she will have had to move because she will need 4/5 bedrooms for the kids and Oakley will need his own room etc which is understandable but goes with what @stargirl23 says

Also explains the need for carer in Ponteland like @Intothedark said.

Not sure if its a general new build estate aesthetic but it looks like the area she did her streetwalk in that manky orange bikini with the grotty denim short giant black trainers and looked like a gta hooker when it was those really hot days in the summer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had to make sure she panned the camera quickly to give us a glimpse of the new house 😂
Her poor neighbours better get ready for her home made GTA movies at the bins

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's hope she keeps it cleaner than the other house eh! Siennah always exposed her messy house on tiktok which would explain why she never shown around there like she did Aaron's

Reactions: 9
Nope not all builds mine is rented and it was basically an empty shell that I had to furnish and get flooring myself for.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Whatever house she's got council or rented she hasn't done it all herself or paying for herself she will he getting g help from somewhere. People like her always get the help while others struggle

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the whole ‘getting the tree done done’ by a company. Like you have 4 kids, surely part of the fun is getting them involved and doing it together? Core memories of my childhood and me and my eldest (little melon’s first Xmas but even he sat in his wee chair watching 😂) love getting all the decs up and decorating the tree together. She is a tit mum and a lazy bastard.

Reactions: 31
I don’t understand the whole ‘getting the tree done done’ by a company. Like you have 4 kids, surely part of the fun is getting them involved and doing it together? Core memories of my childhood and me and my eldest (little melon’s first Xmas but even he sat in his wee chair watching 😂) love getting all the decs up and decorating the tree together. She is a tit mum and a lazy bastard.
Literally this!! I have the best memories of the first weekend in December decorating my mums tree and making it look all pretty. So I now do that with my son, it makes it feel so much more magical. I couldn’t imagine someone just doing it for me

Can only imagine what the neighbours think seeing that big thing around her door. That tree as well is tit I'd be asking for my money back with how it's been decorated, looks like santa has thrown up on it

Not all new builds come kitted out, ours wasn't but we bought it, so needed to then pay extra from the company for that stuff so did it ourselves over time to save money ect

Reactions: 1
I’ve said this loads of Celebs with young kids do this and I don’t get it .now my son is grown up I miss all that so I let my young nephews and nieces come and do it ,it’s part of the magic isn’t it and then having to re do it after they’ve gone because it looks like the decorations have just been thrown at it 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Candy cane lane theme is EVERYWHERE this year 🤦‍♀️ first one a saw I thought ohhh looks nice but now it's every other tree i see online so now it's just the same old tit. The little ens will pull most that off by the morning 😂

Reactions: 15
She's definitely moved, the story of the front door she's put on today is a totally different house

Reactions: 2
Can only imagine what the neighbours think seeing that big thing around her door. That tree as well is tit I'd be asking for my money back with how it's been decorated, looks like santa has thrown up on it
She should have saved her money . They're awful 😖

Reactions: 3
I guess it depends on the area …

I work in social housing and I’ve seen it all by now but where I live new build council houses come FULLY kitted out … 🥴 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I guess it depends on the area …

I work in social housing and I’ve seen it all by now but where I live new build council houses come FULLY kitted out … 🥴 👀
Same where I live, they’re all brand new, painted, new carpet, top of the range oven, washer etc

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.