Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute hypocrisy of my comment when I didn't type write correctly 🙈🤣
If you don’t leave your child fresh out of surgery to be bumed and your lips are not size of a country
We will forgive you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you don’t leave your child fresh out of surgery to be bumed and your lips are not size of a country
We will forgive you 😅
My child is 3 and I'm yet to have a night off....maybe I'll take some tips from her and ask a godparent 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My child is 3 and I'm yet to have a night off....maybe I'll take some tips from her and ask a godparent 🤣 🤣
what!! Why are you doing so much
You need some time off asap
Find a stranger walking past house
And get them take kid to soft play

while you go out living your best life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Banging on about the money raised being spent on recliner chairs for the parents in the RVI, makes no difference to you Jodie, the second Oakleys in hospital you’re off in your beggy gifted hotel getting bummed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Banging on about the money raised being spent on recliner chairs for the parents in the RVI, makes no difference to you Jodie, the second Oakleys in hospital you’re off in your beggy gifted hotel getting bummed.
is it even true? I think that paid for her Dior calendar and all the other tit she posts 😂😂😂

also, just noticed “rubber lip fish” on I’m a celeb tonight - hey Jodie 😂😂😂 - photo for reference 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is it even true? I think that paid for her Dior calendar and all the other tit she posts 😂😂😂

also, just noticed “rubber lip fish” on I’m a celeb tonight - hey Jodie 😂😂😂 - photo for reference 🤣
I snorted laughing at the name of the fish too and instantly thought of Jodie. Even funnier when Jodie looked at the fish and said it looks like it's had a bad lip job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I miss her saying she was moving house or has she just decided to mention that now? The house is clearly bigger than the other place as she's showing part of it lol

Reactions: 11
1. That tree is horrific
2. Has she moved again? She said she’s just moved and her first priority is the decorations but she literally moved a year ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Might explain why she’s been quiet like.
She had on yesterday about asking for wall art
---
It does sound very echoey too

Reactions: 7
Might explain why she’s been quiet like.
She had on yesterday about asking for wall art
---
It does sound very echoey too
Can’t believe she’s begged another house a year later. Probably using Oakley claiming they need more space as he’s disabled

Reactions: 17
Interesting that she’s moved but not mentioned it. Do we think that’s why Butcher has advertised for a certain part of Newcastle for the carer? As Jodie has moved.

Those decs are horrible. Just like her face.

Reactions: 11
Keeps a lot of details on the down low does Jodie now! Obviously she feels this house is aesthetically pleasing enough to grace her stories, and having someone in to do her decorations 🤣🤣

She gets some amount of help, I don’t know many people in a position to move house just before Christmas, let alone having 4 children one with “medically complex needs” She’s milking the system for everything she can!

Reactions: 19
She moved before Xmas last year, perhaps it was only a 12 month rental that is now up so she's had to move? Maybes Aaron helped set her up for the first year whilst she got sorted (rent etc).

Reactions: 9
She moved before Xmas last year, perhaps it was only a 12 month rental that is now up so she's had to move? Maybes Aaron helped set her up for the first year whilst she got sorted (rent etc).
She won’t admit that will she even if he has ..most people would be proud that the ex and father of her children is still looking out for them but not her she wouldn’t give him any credit for anything !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.