Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am rooting for Aaron but that live was all aimed at Jodie and its just not a good look. Quite a few hypocritical comments too, talking about once a video is out there after the lives last week. People in glass houses and all that.

There were quite a few interesting questions on the live I'd have liked to hear the answer too that were nothing at all to do with Jodie, I'd have liked to see his responses to those.

Anyway, it's easy to bite I suppose!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Loads about girls miming on tiktok giving him the ick. Got offered nearly 20k to promote a sex toy last Dec when he had not a penny to his name and turned it down because of his morals. Talked about kids being bullied because of mums being on onlyfans etc. Not been on a date for a year. Turned down the georgie shore in Portugal and £100k to fight Tommy Fury in Dubai because Jodie didn't want him doing it. Still upsets him now that he turned the fight down. Called himself a medical daddy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It would surprise me if she’s demanded money off him this morning in exchange for allowing him to see the boys. There is no way she’s afforded that

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Money talks, wealth whispers 🤌

Considering she's in a tiny poky house with about 48 kids, you'd think she'd be using the money to secure a better home for them, so Oakley can have his own room at least and isn't treated like a visitor. Mad that the kid that brings all the money in has the least in that house 👀
Here here 🙌🏼👏🏼
---
No he said it was in December and he wanted the money for Christmas
Thanks, 😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah I do like when he goes live but think he struggles with the negative posts and is very reactive. I was posting on my normal insta so def getting blocked by space raider head in the morning 🤣🤣🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
at first I thought the lives were good for his mental health but think they need to stop now. Tonight’s was a lot of digs and shots being fired and it’s not going to help him at all. I know it’s his live and he can say what he wants but it’s not coming across well and if he tried going to court saying she’s stopped him having them and not sticking to the agreement he'll look stupid when he’s doing lives and digs like that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She claims that Aaron gives her next to nothing but he must be giving her a decent amount if she’s spending like this. Her blog will be making about £10 a month, her engagement is crap so she won’t be paid much from brands. Carers allowance is taken £1 for £1 off universal credit and even with dla and disabled child payment on UC it’s still not a great deal. She will get just over £600 a month extra on Uc and then high rate care dla. He’s too young for any mobility. That is not enough to be funding her lifestyle
I just read today if you earn more than £139 a week you’re not entitled to carers allowance as I was looking into it. She can’t be saying she’s earning less than that surely? No use to us as my hubby actually works hard and we’re not entitled 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I dont think he was drinking he started off well then the same old questions came ie the dogs and things about jodie, and I think where he's been made to look like the bad person all the time, he's had enough and he can't hold back and then goes into one.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Not keeping this up for long! It just tickled me too much to not share for 5 mins for those who missed it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When it comes to Aaron v Jodie, I'm rooting for Aaron
However, he needs to learn to hold his tongue, she's going to find a way to punish him after that live and he'll end up all the worse off for it. I'm just praying there isn't a repeat of last week and he can stay off the wagon.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It must be hard not to react to her though, I mean she’s so obnoxious and especially as he knows the truth about her more than any of us! I get people saying it childish, but it must take some restraint to keep quiet!

He needs to find a better way to get his side out there, convey it better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just read today if you earn more than £139 a week you’re not entitled to carers allowance as I was looking into it. She can’t be saying she’s earning less than that surely? No use to us as my hubby actually works hard and we’re not entitled 😢
I get carers allowance and my husband earns a good wage

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s right. It is deducted from Universal credit anyway so I don’t see the point in claiming it. Jodie Will definitely be claiming UC

Do you work? It won’t count your husbands income if it’s in your name. My mum gets carers allowance for my nephew as she doesn’t work and earns 0 but my dad earns over £60k but she’s allowed to claim it as it’s in her name it only goes on her income

Reactions: 5
Are you the carer do u mind me asking? It would be my husband who would be the carer, but he earns more than that. He never gets a minute between work and helping out. Thanks x
Ah right, yes I'm the carer. Maybe that's why I get it then even though he works. Come to think of it my dad was a carer for my mum at her end of life and he worked even though he werent working at the time he didn't get carers allowance

Reactions: 3
The comments on his live would be enough to make me think "duck this tit". Gaz is funny though 🤣 makes a joke about tit to cheer him up. There was talk about a sex tape which sounded like it may be from Jodie and Saggy Tits and he did tell someone they needed a cock up their arse. He speaks about the boys and his fave lights up, he had very valid points about things being on social media that the boys could be picked on for. But the incessant questions about the dogs 🤯 even all the oranges. He mentioned about his lives being recorded and how he knew there was spies on it. I don't think tonight was his best live, in that he did it for a reason but I don't think he completely got the reasons across. He was very careful to keep saying its not a dig, etc. He is using these to get points across but people were poking the bear so to speak x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do you work? It won’t count your husbands income if it’s in your name. My mum gets carers allowance for my nephew as she doesn’t work and earns 0 but my dad earns over £60k but she’s allowed to claim it as it’s in her name it only goes on her income
Sorry I’m derailing the thread everyone. No I’m medically retired so to speak. Worked for years before I was unable to. My husband works and looks after me, I’m really very lucky to have such a good one x

Reactions: 4
Seems like something has happened as he’s more reactive on his lives. It’s always nice to see Aaron but do think maybe he ought to give the lives a break to focus on his well being.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m derailing the thread everyone. No I’m medically retired so to speak. Worked for years before I was unable to. My husband works and looks after me, I’m really very lucky to have such a good one x
Oh bless you 😞 hope you’re okay lovely ❤ that’ll be why as he works you won’t be entitled which I think is a shame. It shouldn’t be means tested

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.