Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still haven’t been blocked. Just wondering… are all these people who have been blocked follow her? I don’t so wondering if that’s why I have survived the cut
No I didn’t follow her, but I’m still blocked. I think I only posted an orange on Aaron’s live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve officially been blocked!!! Lmao. I’m sorry but that is so incredibly sad that she stalks her ex and blocks anyone who supports him aka disagrees with her. Jodie. You’re pathetic. You’re a narcissist. You’re a tit mother. Your kids are going to grow up and realize who you are & run far far away. Siennah will return to her dad and his family I hope, and the boys will be with Aaron and his loving family. Mug.
Especially when most of us have burner accounts and can still see her crappy, selfish posts anyway haha she's a fanny, she's doing herself out of engagement cause we'll all watch on an anon viewer, thicko

Reactions: 7
See the skank is on the wind up again with a smug in bed selfie. At least the in bed ones are dark so you can’t see too much of her grotty little face.

If I was Aaron and there’s no official order in place for time with the boys, I’d get one. She keeps pulling the same tit and winding him up and withholding the boys from him. If Aaron is struggling to deal with her, I’d find a third party (maybe a family member) to deal with her. He needs to cut as much contact with her as possible for his mental health.

Reactions: 11
I still haven’t been blocked. Just wondering… are all these people who have been blocked follow her? I don’t so wondering if that’s why I have survived the cut
Yeah same. I don’t really follow anyone tbh . I’ll just watch their stories every now and then.
Not that I’m bothered either way .

Reactions: 4
No I didn’t follow her, but I’m still blocked. I think I only posted an orange on Aaron’s live 😂
Same I only posted an orange and I got blocked.

Her doing that just proves she screen records the whole live then goes on a blocking spree, sad twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aaron 100% needs someone in the middle for contact with Jodie. With everything that’s happened I can’t see them ever being able to co-parent. She will always be looking for ways to wind him up and she loves the fact she has a hold over him and control the narrative.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve not been blocked. I did comment twice but made no reference to here or anything orange so she’s definitely going down the comments and blocking all the oranges then once they’re blocked she’ll try snoop out those like me who watch but don’t comment. How utterly pathetic is she does she not have anything better to do on a Saturday evening

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve not been blocked. I did comment twice but made no reference to here or anything orange so she’s definitely going down the comments and blocking all the oranges then once they’re blocked she’ll try snoop out those like me who watch but don’t comment. How utterly pathetic is she does she not have anything better to do on a Saturday evening
She blocked me about 4 days after one of the lives so she must sit there re-watching the lives days later 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going for a steak dressed like a chav with a fake juicy tracky on, her big earrings and a dangly mobile charm 😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_1028.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She’s just a total knob. I doubt either of the boys will eat a steak at their age. Aaron is no means perfect but Jodie is just a massive hole who seems to withhold the children whenever the mood takes her.

Reactions: 12
She blocked me about 4 days after one of the lives so she must sit there re-watching the lives days later 😂😂😂
Surely medical mummy who can't not have a carer because she don't have a single second to herself don't have time to do that 👀🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
OMG how sad, she’s either rewatching over and blocking or getting one of her chinions to write a list of who to block…. And for what?! She obv wants to see what is being said 🤣
I’ll see what happens with mine, I never post really but did one or two comments last night and I think one orange so will see if I get blocked this week 🤣 (don’t follow her anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being that sad that you sit there watching your ex’s live and blocking people. Massively tragic and pathetic but I suppose that’s Jodie all over along with selfish, nasty and controlling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s really on a freebie london hotel/spunky bum fun quest isn’t she 🤮
She’s started following k west hotel and spa & the Me London - they will give a free stay to anyone. especially k west 😂 all the little goons from Shepherd’s Bush go there and smoke in there rooms, it stinks of weed 💨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.