Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pleased Aaron got the boys, when I was messaging him in the week I said it don’t matter what day u have the party and if u have the boys weekend do a fireworks party as u can get no bang fireworks now so Oakley might like them and I just said don’t share your plans cos she don’t like u making them she spoiled every time.

Oh Jodie hun it don’t matter how many Dior bags your carrying your still a cheap chav u could be holding Chanel and your always look like a council estate chav (No offence to any one from a council estate I am but u know the chavs I mean) all estate have got them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never known anyone so materialistic no one gives a duck jodie it should be the other way round yet you shove your kids in primark clothes and manky baby grows and neglect your kids ! Spend the money on them instead you skank

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Also saw her today at metro centre. She must filter already filtered pics cause oh my god dog rough doesn’t even come close. In fact it’s an insult to dogs. She was walking round like she owns the place with sienna hanging behind
Rough in what way? Like wrinkles or something?
---
I can quite imagine tbf!!
I’d love to see her out in the wild
I'm imagining a David Attenborough voice over narrating her stalking round the Metrocentre and hounding shops for freebies...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rough in what way? Like wrinkles or something?
---
she looks dirty, like unwashed. Her skin looks horrible too so whatever skincare she’s using it’s not working. Think council estate skank and you have Jodie. (No offence to people on council estates, I used to live on one but you know the type I mean)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Presume Azza feels the same as us about Jodie’s metro posing going off his insta story.

I think it’s just more proof trashia is on drugs, who would willingly go to the metro on a rainy Saturday afternoon, duck that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Money talks, wealth whispers 🤌

Considering she's in a tiny poky house with about 48 kids, you'd think she'd be using the money to secure a better home for them, so Oakley can have his own room at least and isn't treated like a visitor. Mad that the kid that brings all the money in has the least in that house 👀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She claims that Aaron gives her next to nothing but he must be giving her a decent amount if she’s spending like this. Her blog will be making about £10 a month, her engagement is crap so she won’t be paid much from brands. Carers allowance is taken £1 for £1 off universal credit and even with dla and disabled child payment on UC it’s still not a great deal. She will get just over £600 a month extra on Uc and then high rate care dla. He’s too young for any mobility. That is not enough to be funding her lifestyle

Reactions: 17
Shes on the beg again. Why don't these people look up for things instead of hinting. Recommendations = on the beg and wants a freebie

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If him having the boys today don't prove he's genuinely a good dad then I don't know what is. She only wanted a babysitter today just so she could go shopping toddler/baby free not for the boys to actually see their dad, probably the reason he dont have them overnight as he normally would. Now some dead beat dad's might have said get stuffed you're not using me if I can't have them as I normally would but he hasn't. He's seen it as its still time with his boys even if it's her being a witch.
Looking at that dig on insta I will say, as much as we all already see it Aaron, please don't fall into her trap tonight on live. As much as its probably pissed you off you haven't got the boys tonight. Dont play into her hands. You're better than her deluded twisted mind games.

Reactions: 17
Aaron usually has the boys fridaynight, so maybe they were with him cause Jodie was very quiet last night :unsure:

Reactions: 3
If him having the boys today don't prove he's genuinely a good dad then I don't know what is. She only wanted a babysitter today just so she could go shopping toddler/baby free not for the boys to actually see their dad, probably the reason he dont have them overnight as he normally would. Now some dead beat dad's might have said get stuffed you're not using me if I can't have them as I normally would but he hasn't. He's seen it as its still time with his boys even if it's her being a witch.
Looking at that dig on insta I will say, as much as we all already see it Aaron, please don't fall into her trap tonight on live. As much as its probably pissed you off you haven't got the boys tonight. Dont play into her hands. You're better than her deluded twisted mind games.
totally agree , it must be so hard for him not to flip all the time with her tit but as you say don’t rise to it!
See you at 9 Chalmers 🍊 oranges ready 🤪😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She probably bought all that tit with the carers money she is supposed to be paying the butcher!!!

She can quite easily get evidence/receipts of transferring the money but then the butcher could give it her back. They are both bums fiddling the system.

Reactions: 9
Is he not going live now .. seems to have deleted the post about it 👀
Any minute now we will know 😂

edited to add. He just posted. I hope he’s ok and she’s not wound him up again

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.