Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid idiot. It’s obviously too much to put coats on the children. Silly cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They’ll have no coats on because she CBA taking them off before they go in their car seats

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They’ll have no coats on because she CBA taking them off before they go in their car seats
I’d have been worried about Oakley especially as she seems to shove a hat on him at any opportunity and he has some breathing issues. I bet those poor lads were cold. Where’s Oakley’s 5 machines Jodie?!

Maddox looks too big for that buggy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just can’t get my head around the fact that she’s voluntarily chosen to look like that 🙃😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Everything Dior for her! No wonder the boys are always dressed in Primark stuff if she's constantly spending all her money on herself!
She only puts then in primark cos she wants a deal with them like ss and her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Feeling lucky today coz the kids have been well behaved. Just today though. Never any other time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’re flying through these threads trolls! I remember the days this thread was drier than Jodie’s lips 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t cope!! Half term complete…out for steak dinner!! Wtf!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I just thought this like wow steak dinner where none of the kids had steak like she's eating at the ritz or something 🤔 what did you do romeo on half term went out for a steak dinner wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.