Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he not going live now .. seems to have deleted the post about it 👀
Any minute now we will know 😂

edited to add. He just posted. I hope he’s ok and she’s not wound him up again
Something must of gone on for him to post thar

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I agree . I don't believe she's bought it .
From what I seen , the shop assistant gave her the bags and hugged her. No way did she buy all that herself today or if she did she’s maxed a credit card.
---
she looks dirty, like unwashed. Her skin looks horrible too so whatever skincare she’s using it’s not working. Think council estate skank and you have Jodie. (No offence to people on council estates, I used to live on one but you know the type I mean)
Yes I agree . Her lips are really lumpy and massive .
She looks and sounds so rough and chavvy doesn’t she.
it was her chavvy accent that got my attention in the Dior bit today
---
Right was in Dior Harrods beauty and was chatting to Assistant and all of sudden I heard this loud chavvy accent that wasn’t from around here.
I turned and saw her.. my head was thinking Is it really her ?
She looks rough, she’s smaller than she puts herself on SM, her skin is dull and awful and uneven.
It really stands out
Her lips are as dodgy as they come , lumpy oversized and very uneven.
She was being OTT to the manager and making sure she got attention whilst getting handed loads of big dior bags.
She then hugged the sales assistant and S was hanging off her.
My orginal thought was oh she’s gave her loads of things to advertise for free.

She’s looks ill skinny if that makes sense.
S actually looked more healthier body weight than she did … if that makes sense.

my partner was like who the duck was that.
I was like omg I need to tell the tattlers 😂😂😂
---
Also saw her today at metro centre. She must filter already filtered pics cause oh my god dog rough doesn’t even come close. In fact it’s an insult to dogs. She was walking round like she owns the place with sienna hanging behind
Very true . That’s exactly what I thought . She thinks she’s something she’s not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If she uses her kids for ads then the money should be put in a savings account for those kids to have when they are 18. Not spent on designer bags and advent calenders worth £600

Reactions: 8
I dont like where this is going again... I worry he will regret things he's saying again

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Aaron spilled the reason they split up on live there- she stopped him going to Dubai for 48 hours to fight Tommy Fury because she thought he was going to shag about. 6 figure earner. What a moron.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I thought his live was so jokes when he was saying about living the life of a medical dad🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think he needs to stop going live. As much as I love the gossip he isn't helping himself. I think he should let him management take over his insta again and he just crack on

Reactions: 10
He was offered £100,000 for a fight with Tommy fury in Dubai as the old person pulled out. She had a go saying it was for sex and girls so he didn’t want to argue and said ok don’t worry I won’t go and didn’t. He said that’s the start of the reason for splitting. Maybe his brother mentioned to him then about how toxic things were and would he really want to stay with someone accusing him and stopping him from having a career and making money for the boys. Then maybe he found out about the lies re Oakley and that was the final straw

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He was offered £100,000 for a fight with Tommy fury in Dubai as the old person pulled out. She had a go saying it was for sex and girls so he didn’t want to argue and said ok don’t worry I won’t go and didn’t. He said that’s the start of the reason for splitting. Maybe his brother mentioned to him then about how toxic things were and would he really want to stay with someone accusing him and stopping him from having a career and making money for the boys. Then maybe he found out about the lies re Oakley and that was the final straw
Surprised she had as much control over him! Was this before Oakley was born do you know? I only seen 5 mins but seen some idiot saying my boyfriend is offering you a fight 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how he mentioned the London hotel that jodie posted about, and him saying they want a freebie 😂😂😂 and slated about selling sec toys 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Surprised she had as much control over him! Was this before Oakley was born do you know? I only seen 5 mins but seen some idiot saying my boyfriend is offering you a fight 🙈🤣🤣
No he said it was in December and he wanted the money for Christmas

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.