Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im away to bed but again im putting up so maybe aaron sees it _twspp. This guy has done alot round aberdeen for mental health and guys mental health and i think he needs someone to help him aye arron

Reactions: 11
Oh Aaron! You can tell his is so upset šŸ’” where is his family? I donā€™t think itā€™s jealousy but the fact sheā€™s made out heā€™s a bad dad when she was getting blasted by Calum Best while Oakley was in hopsital! Can guarantee this is when she stopped him seeing him too. She is scum. Sheā€™s pushed him over the edge the vile bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hitting the sack šŸ˜“

Just to say though itā€™s been a bloody rollercoaster tonight but us trolls have deffo shown we have compassion and arenā€™t little stinkers that live under bridges eating toenails for teaā€¦ good bunch you lot!

Aaron - Get a good kip, somehow youā€™ve still not given me the ick tonight šŸ˜ tomorrows a new day, get up and out for a walk, delete your stories and feel no shame that youā€™ve had a slip up šŸŗ youā€™re a good man. Anyone without a black soul can see that šŸŠ

Ps - Talia I hope karma comes at you fast babes you absolute rotter, you should be the one feeling shame tomorrow!

Pps - Callum Best is a saggy titted bleep šŸ˜†

Night trolls šŸ§Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
His stories tonight are heartbreaking. She definitely hasnā€™t met Calum for a coffee date, heā€™s not the dating type. He is the shagging slappers type so that will be what sheā€™s done. Sheā€™s just desperate to hang off the back of anyoneā€™s name she doesnā€™t care who it is.

Reactions: 24
I guess his definition of fine is pretty warped
Maybe Aaron has blocked some people close to him from his stories tonight to stop them worrying or going over to his to check on him. Either that or that dude's an awful friend.
Poor Aaron is a broken man tonight, this is the worst I've seen him, nobody deserves to feel like that and be told their a bad dad when it's clear he adores the boys and them him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't think we should be saying he's relapsed. He's a very upset guy at the moment. He has anxiety. He has every right to be angry and upset. Even if he has had a drink,it's not illegal. His kids are not with him. He needs support. He's been pushed to the limit. I feel so bleeping sorry for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Maybe Aaron has blocked some people close to him from his stories tonight to stop them worrying or going over to his to check on him. Either that or that dude's an awful friend.
Poor Aaron is a broken man tonight, this is the worst I've seen him, nobody deserves to feel like that and be told their a bad dad when it's clear he adores the boys and them him.
Either that or Ryan actually doesnā€™t give a tit.
All Aaron will be is a money maker for him really

• Sad
Reactions: 19
ah yeah maybe, i didnā€™t think of this. well iā€™ve tried šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
Heā€™s clearly a man on the edge and has admitted heā€™s on the drink again. I donā€™t look at him and go oh yeah he looks fine. I look a see a man on the edge of mental breakdown whoā€™s said some stupid things heā€™ll wake up and regret

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Iā€™d bet my last quid he has checked in with him though. He doesnā€™t know who you are or what youā€™ll shareā€¦ heā€™s hardly gonna reply ā€˜aye just looked, what a mess, Iā€™ll bell him nowā€™ men have each others backs like that, they cover for each other no matter what. Heā€™s not gonna speak badly of him and agree with your message I donā€™t think. I dunno, just donā€™t believe for a second heā€™s watched and doesnā€™t care/thinks heā€™s fine

Reactions: 32
That was heartbreaking to see, you can tell he is on the verge of a breakdown. I honestly hope he gets the help he needs or to try move on with his life.

from what Iā€™ve taken from this is that he is hurt and angry. Talia has painted an awful picture of him for over a year and he has been getting abuse from everyone. Heā€™s constantly told heā€™s a tit dad from strangers, he said heā€™s been told to kill himself etc. Itā€™s not ok! Sheā€™s also made it look like he has nothing to do with the kids and especially Oakley. Sheā€™s made it look like sheā€™s done everything alone including the hospital stuff but people have said online that he was up there more than her etc. I think heā€™s at breaking point because even now heā€™s still getting abuse from her minions even though heā€™s proving how much he has all the boys so I think this is his way to put the story straight and show what sheā€™s really like!
Imagine being a slag and shagging Callum Best while your son is in hospital, putting him before her son. Itā€™s scummy behaviour! Weā€™ve all seen all the other tit she leaves him on a regular basis to do which we all find disgusting but meeting someone for dick is the lowest of the low. Jodie deserves everything she gets and I hope everyone opens their eyes to her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
hope so šŸ™‚
Iā€™d bet my last quid he has checked in with him though. He doesnā€™t know who you are or what youā€™ll shareā€¦ heā€™s hardly gonna reply ā€˜aye just looked, what a mess, Iā€™ll bell him nowā€™ men have each others backs like that, they cover for each other no matter what. Heā€™s not gonna speak badly of him and agree with your message I donā€™t think. I dunno, just donā€™t believe for a second heā€™s watched and doesnā€™t care/thinks heā€™s fine

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.