Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have a lot of time on her hands, I asked a question on his live last night, no reference to her whatsoever, and shes blocked me and my burner accounts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She must have a lot of time on her hands, I asked a question on his live last night, no reference to her whatsoever, and shes blocked me and my burner accounts 😂
Did you put an orange or orange heart?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to realise at the end of the day he is the father of the boys. And she needs to grow up. Aside from handover times or medical things for Oakley and school related stuff for the boys, they really don’t need to communicate. If they can’t manage it, they need a third party. If I was Aaron I’d get a separate number and email just for Jodie to contact. Both seem to bring out the worst in each other and it’s very toxic for those boys.

Reactions: 10
Don’t be silly Jodie is far too busy to be blocking all the people who comment on Aaron’s lives… it’s her agent not her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still haven’t been blocked. Just wondering… are all these people who have been blocked follow her? I don’t so wondering if that’s why I have survived the cut
I have never followed her and I got blocked because I put an 🍊on one of Aaron’s grid posts 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Going for a steak dressed like a chav with a fake juicy tracky on, her big earrings and a dangly mobile charm 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2552585
She’s just a total knob. I doubt either of the boys will eat a steak at their age. Aaron is no means perfect but Jodie is just a massive hole who seems to withhold the children whenever the mood takes her.
And kids that age eating steak is a massive choking risk!!
---
She’s really on a freebie london hotel/spunky bum fun quest isn’t she 🤮
She’s started following k west hotel and spa & the Me London - they will give a free stay to anyone. especially k west 😂 all the little goons from Shepherd’s Bush go there and smoke in there rooms, it stinks of weed 💨
So crass. She’d sell herself for a freebie. Aaron you dodged a bullet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Talia blocking people for having fun
Still let Callum best spunk up her bum

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Noticed someone on here said she never matches Oakley with the other boys and now she dose it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When the lives get recorded and sent to the relevant people - she means her blocking team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Might not be a popular opinion but I hate it when people dress their kids the same especially if there's an age difference

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but who the duck buys a baby a steak and blends it up

am I missing something here😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
“Taking the boys out for a steak dinner”

Proceeds to order them chicken nuggets and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.