Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see this monstrosity from the lower mall *edit because photo isn’t working*
View attachment 2550672
View attachment 2550673
Dior bag, dior bag, dior bag… primark bag 🤣🤣
I’ve said it time and time again, literally nothing wrong with primark/Aldi etc but it just doesn’t suit her ‘high end’ pretend narrative she’s going for
---
Dior advent calendar… £570!
---
Just looked at her story and it’s actually Zara… my bad lol.
But I’m sure she’ll nip in primark though, Dior for herself…
Primark for the boys

Reactions: 15
Nearly £600 on an advent calendar 😱 she could spoil all 4 kids with that money for Christmas presents. But no, only cares about herself

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes Aaron 👏🏻 we love to see (well, hear) it!
🍊🍊🍊🍊
Enjoy your weekend with your cuties!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also saw her today at metro centre. She must filter already filtered pics cause oh my god dog rough doesn’t even come close. In fact it’s an insult to dogs. She was walking round like she owns the place with sienna hanging behind

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Funny how she won’t let him have the kids when he has plans for them but soon as it’s the weekend and she ‘obviously’ wants to go out and get her manky minge felt suddenly she trusts him to have them again ..what an absolute cretin she is !

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Aaron feel free to zoom out and show us that full Spider-Man suit you’re wearing 🍊😉🫠
this! Come on Aaron .. prop your phone up and give us a little spidey show 👀… feel free to move to only fans if you wanna shoot your web 🤣🤣😂😂
Sorry, I’ll get my coat on the way out 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Also saw her today at metro centre. She must filter already filtered pics cause oh my god dog rough doesn’t even come close. In fact it’s an insult to dogs. She was walking round like she owns the place with sienna hanging behind
I can quite imagine tbf!!
I’d love to see her out in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can imagine her stomping around in her big ass shoes doing her GTA walk with those spread out stomps she does 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.