Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s letting Maddox run round soft play bare foot 🤮 isn’t there a rule socks must be worn? At our local there’s a rule thing attached to the side saying no phones, socks to be worn, no over 13 and adult supervision at all times

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe she’s letting Maddox run round soft play bare foot 🤮 isn’t there a rule socks must be worn? At our local there’s a rule thing attached to the side saying no phones, socks to be worn, no over 13 and adult supervision at all times
Rules don't apply to jodie

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t even bring myself to read the tit she calls a blog ..I skim through it and see if anything jumps out at me other than me myself and I ..can’t believe she’s got the cheek to charge people for this !
Me either, I read about two paragraphs and my brain was swimming 🤦🏻‍♀️ loada shite

Reactions: 4
Stop 😂😂 “when I went to meet the father” 😂
I’m actually cackling at that. the first time I read her call him that I thought she meant Aaron then realised she means the priest 😂

Even funnier that she’ll read this and think why are they all laughing he WAS called Father whoever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish Aaron would stop the constant lip licking, its really distracting and its every few seconds when hes talking

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch gogglebox tonight, and see the part where they were watching a film about an alien with fingers for toes, a slender lanky body and a big pointy chin? Cute that they modelled it on our Jodes 😅

Seriously though, look at it's neck, chin and finger toes! It's Jodie!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Stop 😂😂 “when I went to meet the father” 😂
I’m actually cackling at that. the first time I read her call him that I thought she meant Aaron then realised she means the priest 😂

Even funnier that she’ll read this and think why are they all laughing he WAS called Father whoever 😂
I thought she meant Aaron at first aswell 😂😂 she must not have anyone proof reading it all cause that just looks ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 8
Her fashion sense is shocking 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
---
how beautiful does Aaron look here ! Don't even remember him on this show lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The state of those latest clothes she's wearing ! She's also treating herself to a Dior advent calendar 🤔 hope Aaron has the boys because it looks like she's on her own with Sienna.
---
I’m guessing Aaron has got the boys then if she’s shopping
My thoughts too !

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing Aaron has got the boys then if she’s shopping
Unless that's what she wants us to think and it's actually her mum that has them.
If Aaron has deleted all photos of the boys he might not show them if he has them so we won't know. I'm saying we as if it's all for us trolls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.