Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her Mams up… considering they had the same meal other night too
and the poncy looking breakfast from this morning too. I don't get why it has to be such a secret she has her mum up visiting though? Clearly has a whopper of a washing pile that needs doing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still all about her. She's such a prick. There's absolutely nothing informative there at all

Reactions: 19
I can’t even bring myself to read the tit she calls a blog ..I skim through it and see if anything jumps out at me other than me myself and I ..can’t believe she’s got the cheek to charge people for this !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All about Jodie but I don’t know why I’m surprised. Fancy getting Oakley baptised and not having his dad there. Says it all about her doesn’t it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
"The Father" is he not a priest or pastor Jodie?
Another blog to highlight Aperts awareness poor Jodie and how SHE is feeling

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Well someone must be minding Oakley because the butcher is at work… so if Jodie is getting funding to pay for a carer for Mon/weds/thurs & Friday, who is she paying???

IMG_0984.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
and the poncy looking breakfast from this morning too. I don't get why it has to be such a secret she has her mum up visiting though? Clearly has a whopper of a washing pile that needs doing :LOL:
She clearly can't/won't look after her kids on her own and she's not got her Butcher Carer full time at the moment so she gets her mum up to help her, probably her way of being able to have a carer by telling the drs she's had to have her mum stay to help look after her kids.
---
Well someone must be minding Oakley because the butcher is at work… so if Jodie is getting funding to pay for a carer for Mon/weds/thurs & Friday, who is she paying???

View attachment 2548431
Bet they're getting the funding for a carer but butcher isn't actually doing it like she should be and are sharing the money

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That Tanya reads here too I think. The other day she posted a trauma meme after I brought up the alleged SA, and yesterday she posted some spiel about people having so much to say about a life they’re never lived. Could be a coincidence as it was my first time viewing her profile so perhaps she always posts that type of stuff lol.

Is Jodie the one who writes the blog? Regardless of who it is, their writing skills are like that of an 8-10 year old. She writes how she types which is really very odd… she’d have been better off uploading videos to the blog of her speaking this tit because somehow reading it makes her seem even more dumb.

Reactions: 19
Blog alert
---
Oh for goodness sake ehy do they all upload in random order when I post them in order grrr
thanks for uploading really appreciate it, maybe you could upload each one as a different post, it might be slightly more time consuming but could put a comment saying 1,2,3 etc so that there is an obvious order?

Reactions: 6
thanks for uploading really appreciate it, maybe you could upload each one as a different post, it might be slightly more time consuming but could put a comment saying 1,2,3 etc so that there is an obvious order?
I'm happy to do that if everyone else doesn't mind?
---
That Tanya reads here too I think. The other day she posted a trauma meme after I brought up the alleged SA, and yesterday she posted some spiel about people having so much to say about a life they’re never lived. Could be a coincidence as it was my first time viewing her profile so perhaps she always posts that type of stuff lol.

Is Jodie the one who writes the blog? Regardless of who it is, their writing skills are like that of an 8-10 year old. She writes how she types which is really very odd… she’d have been better off uploading videos to the blog of her speaking this tit because somehow reading it makes her seem even more dumb.
I thought that about Tanya too, definitely reads here!

Reactions: 16
He just looks tasty don't he 🤤 even if his nose is abit squished on the one side, ill allow it. I'll just envision that's how it would look when sat on his face 😏
Too much???
Ok I'll see myself out 🫡
That image was just too much for me while I was enjoying my cuppa and chocolate...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Mams most recent cooking video (the same meal Jodie posted other day) is on a different cooker to her other videos… I think her Mam is defo up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been blocked 😂 assume it can only be because of a comment I made on Aaron’s live.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been blocked 😂 assume it can only be because of a comment I made on Aaron’s live.
Join the club, 😁😁
she a fking twit bag, Now getting the oranges flagged, stupid cow
Hope Aaron get the boys this weekend, he was so exited last night with the costumes 😍😍😍

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.