Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #45 Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your chin is longer than a telephone wire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sent a message to Aaron that @stargirl23 posted a couple pages back saying you can block words and he says thank you he's gonna look into it for the next live

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have to say tho there wasn't any comments that I could see about jodie, she must be raging that she wasn't being talked about, well apart from the dog comment, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m suprised she’s wearing a bra and a full length tshirt, also is that a microphone on the top of her tshirt??

View attachment 2546619

I was looking into trying the oil and gummy bears from Anthony but with that lying twit promoting them l’ll never be a customer.

You can tell these companies don’t look into the person and just think about more money, Same as that voduz hair stuff yet Jodie walks around constantly with a greasy head
Anyone remember the video of the 2 guys from Clydebank β€œbig shoe! BIG SHOE!!” πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m very rarely commenting but this thread title just has me cackling every time I see it 😭🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When he said β€œlet’s end the year with a bang” .. if you insist Mr Chalmers 😈πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸŠ
(Edited to add said clip )
He just looks tasty don't he 🀀 even if his nose is abit squished on the one side, ill allow it. I'll just envision that's how it would look when sat on his face 😏
Too much???
Ok I'll see myself out 🫑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He just looks tasty don't he 🀀 even if his nose is abit squished on the one side, ill allow it. I'll just envision that's how it would look when sat on his face 😏
Too much???
Ok I'll see myself out 🫑
im first πŸ₯ΉπŸŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Oh also - when I was commenting last night , at one point I commented something with 🍊 and I got a flag on Instagram saying β€œthis is similar to other comments that have been reported”

so that sad, puffer lips, spunky bum, tit medical mum, pointy chin, long foot cretin is reporting things with oranges πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So if he is banned from live again that’s why..
influx of reported Instagram comments πŸ™„

Sort yourself out Jodie and make yourself a better person.. maybe then you would have people supporting you too 🀘🏼🍊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
---
Oh also - when I was commenting last night , at one point I commented something with 🍊 and I got a flag on Instagram saying β€œthis is similar to other comments that have been reported”

so that sad, puffer lips, spunky bum, tit medical mum, pointy chin, long foot cretin is reporting things with oranges πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sort yourself out Jodie and make yourself a better person.. maybe then you would have people supporting you too 🀘🏼🍊
She is a total loser

Reactions: 8
She's alot quieter than usual, considering she's had the kids all week she hasn't moaned how tired she is yet either. But then again if she kept the boys from Aaron then she can't really complain as it was her choice after all.

Reactions: 19
---

I’m sure someone else commented on the live saying they had a red flag too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's alot quieter than usual, considering she's had the kids all week she hasn't moaned how tired she is yet either. But then again if she kept the boys from Aaron then she can't really complain as it was her choice after all.
I bet her Mams up… considering they had the same meal other night too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.