Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby daddy has sleep apnoea and sleeps with cpap machine and mask just like this…. I can honestly say, I didn’t notice it and always slept through it.
Think she noticed it because he moved and it came away which set his alarms off

Reactions: 2
My baby daddy has sleep apnoea and sleeps with cpap machine and mask just like this…. I can honestly say, I didn’t notice it and always slept through it.
Except sometimes if they slip off during the night then all of a sudden it sounds like you're sleeping next to Darth Vader...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
do we think this high life comps thing is legit?? surely its all a fix and they draw someone close to them or a fake account that is actually their own. not a chance it isn't some kind of fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just listening to her on stories then… sorry, but you see so many families with disabled children who have high care needs alongside other children just getting on. She is stringing this along. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New drinking game ..take a shot every time she says obviously..I’ll be pissed after one story 🥃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s just hideous. How did she think looking after a 3, 2 and 1 year old would be even if Oakley didn’t have needs? Stupid cow. She doesn’t mention the boys are going to their dad again. I’m sure he has more needs than the average 1 year old but it doesn’t sound unmanageable. She’s able to do her stupid videos whilst she’s shoved the boys in front of a film. There’s so many parents out there who have children with additional needs are desperately need respite and this lazy cow is getting 12 hours a day. It’s a bleeping liberty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Obviously how is it obvious ? She said it about 100 times 🙄 actually canny stand the cow! So how does all the other parents cope with an additional needs child when they have more kids ? They get the duck on with it 🙄 how she can sit and say it’s hard! Having any kid is hard work ffs you get aff your phone and get the job done don’t moan coz the poor child didn’t ask to be born in to the world. It’s a parents responsibility to care for the child!

Reactions: 15
Cant listen to her, cant stand her saying obviously cos its not bleeping obvious to people.

Cant believe she said its unmanageable with 4 children, did she not think of this before she made a choice to have another. Not everythings always perfect and roses and thats the choice you make. I would have loved another, but wouldn't push my luck when I have happy healthy children already.
---
I dont understand why she's making such a big deal over whats going on shes been having Oakley loads whilst the other 2 are at their dads. Why is tomorrow any different??? Or are people slagging her for never having them all together?!?!

Reactions: 16
So what will she do when he is home? Not have the other boys at the same time? So when he goes to Aaron she will have the other boys?

Reactions: 13
So what will she do when he is home? Not have the other boys at the same time? So when he goes to Aaron she will have the other boys?
Yeah sounds like they’ll either have the boys or just Oakley then swap which is sad as the boys will rarely see him

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Shes having a carer 12 hours a day or something. Which no one ever gets unless they are on a vent or something similar. I really really hope they are paying for it and ots not on the nhs. Because if its on the nhs god knows how she's managed it, I've seen parents whose children have way worse disabilities and would be lucky to get a hour respite a month.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does our Jodie need training from the carer, shouldn't the medical mum be delivering the training?
As she does too much for her kids, she should be able to cope with all 4 at home, with the carer too, surely?!

• Haha
Shes having a carer 12 hours a day or something. Which no one ever gets unless they are on a vent or something similar. I really really hope they are paying for it and ots not on the nhs. Because if its on the nhs god knows how she's managed it, I've seen parents whose children have way worse disabilities and would be lucky to get a hour respite a month.
I mean they don’t get that even on a vent. My niece has a trachy and was fully ventilated 24/7 with Oxygen and she only got a day time carer 2 days a week for 7.5 hours so my sister could work part time. She also has a real job she doesn’t flog clit suckers on the internet.
she got 4 nights too but and il say this again you are not normally entitled to ANY care beyond occasional respite or 3 hours per week from The community nurse if you aren’t invasively ventilated.
She is OBVIOUSLY a bleeping tit scumbag mother and they cannot trust her.

Reactions: 18
How would she of coped if her and Aaron stayed together but he was away at camps like he use to be and Oakley was born with no medical needs. Should of thought about that before she had 4 kids. Shes using Oakley simply for the fact he can have help and pass it off as HE needs it. When in fact it’s because she’s now realising she can’t manage. I’m sure almost all parents struggle but she has 3 days a week we’re she doesn’t even have the boys and god knows how many were she palms siennah off too

Last edited:
Even after all the over use of obviously she missed the most obvious thing of all the fact the boys are with their dad. It seem like it repulses her to acknowledge the fact he has them.

Another thing, she’s saying it’s so much hard work looking after her own kids. She’s fortunate enough that instagram is her work and she’s getting 12 hours a day carers for him Oakley and STILL has the audacity to complain how hard it is. I have no idea how families who have to actually go out to work (sometimes even multiple jobs) to provide for their families/children and also have complex needs children with no carers do it! She should be ashamed of herself!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think they're paying for it, I think they're getting it from the NHS because shensaid she had to fight for it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s certainly not wanting her son home without help. I don’t get though, if the boys are with Aaron and she only has Siennah, why does she need a carer for 12 hours a day? Surely she should be able to focus on Oakley? Then she can focus on the boys whilst Aaron has Oakley. Surely if she’s only got Oakley and Siennah to focus on, why does she need a carer?

Reactions: 21
She’s certainly not wanting her son home without help. I don’t get though, if the boys are with Aaron and she only has Siennah, why does she need a carer for 12 hours a day? Surely she should be able to focus on Oakley? Then she can focus on the boys whilst Aaron has Oakley. Surely if she’s only got Oakley and Siennah to focus on, why does she need a carer?
It would mean she has to actually look after him and that’s too much for Jodie

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.