Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there won’t be any players daft enough to shack up in her rented house with 4 kids
Won’t stop her opening her legs to them though😂why do you think she’s getting all new boobies she must be getting someones attention
---
When it’s on a plate most men especially football players will take it🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
‘Wooden pot from home bargains’ don’t you mean look at my Dior lip oils and £300 a bottle perfumes’ Are you trying to make people wish they had your life Jodie? No body wants to be thick twig with massive tits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘The boxes are ikea’ no one asked babes we all know you have Dior tit hun your still a council estate barbie

champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘Wooden pot from home bargains’ don’t you mean look at my Dior lip oils and £300 a bottle perfumes’ Are you trying to make people wish they had your life Jodie? No body wants to be thick twig with massive tits
Do we really think those perfume bottles are real and full of perfume ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Home bargain wooden pots filled with foundation & perfume samples, not managed to blag the full sizes Jodie hun?
Screenshot_20230827_220834_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nikita saying how grateful she is for teddy’s machine, Jodie would never say anything like that especially with genuine meaning

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wonder if it was a sly dig
I was thinking this. All week I’ve noticed when Jodie’s moaned Nikita has posted something about being greatful/thankful. She did it about his machine then a few days ago she put she’s greatful for the rvi for saying go in and get him checked but was happy she was able to bring him home with antibiotics. If that was Jodie she’d drop poor Oakley and run

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Someone is with her clearly as she is in the tyre slide with Maddox! I’ve been there and there are loads of steps up and like a bridge over the end that you can watch on. So someone has Oakley and the buggy and Romeo! I really hope she allowed Aaron to join them! If not I hope Aaron just happened to fancy a trip to the farm today!!

duck You Jodie you heap of crap. Romeo got the whole fanfare for his birthday, Maddox less than that and then poor gorgeous boy got “I could cry” over a card that the amazing nurses had got him! Jodie what planet are you on!?
Is it Adventure Valley?

Reactions: 1
It seems the only way she knows to communicate with kids is to aggressively say .. Oi , what are you doing ? In that really annoying tone she has 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It seems the only way she knows to communicate with kids is to aggressively say .. Oi , what are you doing ? In that really annoying tone she has 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just thought this any other mother knows how to speak to kids she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.