Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity of it 😳 not the mask that keeps your baby alive at night we are so sorry for that inconvenience Jodie off you pop and quickly send him back to the nurses seems to be the only thing you actually good at

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I detest her. My little one who is 11 is often up the whole night (no breathing issues) as they’re autistic and sleeping is an issue. But we get on with it. Jodie is totally moaning about it. She looks totally fed up caring for him. He’s a beaut and so smiley and great with his hands. Saying he’s doing so good at home and yet all his progress has come from being raised by the nurses in hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I really do want to know what size her trotters are …. They look massive !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up with her stories and seeing the videos of Oakley smiling away all happy, actually makes me sad because that boy doesn’t know what an inconvenience he is to his “mother” he deserves so much more. He is so innocent yet you can just see how fake Talia is towards him and it’s really heartbreaking. He really is the most adorable little boy

Reactions: 15
I know someone who’s child needs round the clock care but they only qualify for a few nights a week . Meaning the mum , who’s a single parent has to be awake all night on the nights they dont have care including if the carers call in sick etc . It’s actually quite a dangerous situation but she’s left to get on with it .
I also know a single mum like this. Her child has a serious life limiting illness and is bed bound and on the nights she doesn't have a carer she has to stay awake all night. This is after looking after her younger children during the day and tending to the personal care and trachy care of her ill child. She is superwoman and honestly one of the best mothers I know ❤ she more than anybody deserves the respite but she doesn't moan. Every day her child is alive is a bonus and is celebrated wholeheartedly 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oakley LYING DOWN FLAT with a cup to drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ meanwhile links are flying with todays outfit 🙄 and I think that song playing was “I adore you” 🤣🤣🤣 yes, you do adore you very much 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jodie your dressed like a C**t hun you dressing how a 10 yr old would dress, she has no dress sense has she always been a state ?

Reactions: 10
Moaning she’s got rained on but I don’t see any other fucker out in a little mini skirt today Jodie hun maybe if you dressed appropriately for the weather it might help you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Slightly off topic but also on topic - just catching up on the Newcastle documentary and Charlotte tripper is going on about how hard it was to move here as she was so alone no friends/family ect. Talia also mentions how alone she is no family up here she’s now made allllll these friends since splitting with Aaron one of them being Charlotte now hear me out the boys have started wearing Newcastle strips and she she clearly loves a footballer and his balls pardon the pun no doubt she will be shacked up with one of the Newcastle lads any minute now she will feel like she’s hit the jackpot having Charlotte and Kieran and and buddies

Reactions: 8
Never liked Aaron but I hate him even more now that he’s just called Klopp a bleep, how can he talk about our beloved manager when he’s the biggest bleep about 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but also on topic - just catching up on the Newcastle documentary and Charlotte tripper is going on about how hard it was to move here as she was so alone no friends/family ect. Talia also mentions how alone she is no family up here she’s now made allllll these friends since splitting with Aaron one of them being Charlotte now hear me out the boys have started wearing Newcastle strips and she she clearly loves a footballer and his balls pardon the pun no doubt she will be shacked up with one of the Newcastle lads any minute now she will feel like she’s hit the jackpot having Charlotte and Kieran and and buddies
there won’t be any players daft enough to shack up in her rented house with 4 kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah she has to prove she’s got the boys back 🙄 posting a pic of Maddox .. back to being super mum for all her chinions!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
there won’t be any players daft enough to shack up in her rented house with 4 kids
i was gonna say the same, no one will want to shack up with that, also there are some stunning looking lasses and talia is nowhere near that, shes well below average but somehow rates herself, shes like a skinny gadgie, proper butch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder who these 1% people are who’s purchased a ticket for Aaron’s raffles 😂
Can’t wait to see who wins

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was brought to this thread from the Ashley James thread (another terrible mother who clearly has no bond/resents one of her children). Read Talia’s wiki and WOW 😵💫 what a piece of work.

One of the most disgusting things I’ve seen in a while is the picture of her posing with tiny Oakley in front of an ambulance. That is one of the lowest attempts at Instagram engagement I’ve ever seen.

Oakley is so adorable. Such a happy, beautiful smiley little thing. The fact she can complain about his ventilation machine sums her up from what I’ve read so far. Any normal mother would be SO GRATEFUL to have him home and to have a miracle machine working that can literally keep him alive - how the actual duck is she moaning about that?! Who are these twats following her??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.