Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that witch cares about is her wonky tits and tik toks, grim! how could you watch your beautiful baby have all those surgeries then want to put yourself through it unnecessarily, milking Oakley will pay for her tits... will be like beach balls on a ironing board

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think I only joined this thread last year after they had split, I’ve always followed Aaron since the geordie shore days but I never really followed Talia back then.. but I did see the constant mopping floors and cooking posts she done 😂

But what was she like when they would go out together?? Did she used to walk around with Aaron with crop tops on and nipples on show? Or as all this only started since they split?

Reactions: 8
What an odd song choice to put over a video of Oakley sort of song you'd put if someone died

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion…

Aaron has got a muzzy, looking like Kiosk Keith
whilst Jodie is still walking around with them manky teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think I only joined this thread last year after they had split, I’ve always followed Aaron since the geordie shore days but I never really followed Talia back then.. but I did see the constant mopping floors and cooking posts she done 😂

But what was she like when they would go out together?? Did she used to walk around with Aaron with crop tops on and nipples on show? Or as all this only started since they split?
Only since the split. She used to wear leggings and jumpers or oversize tee from what I can remember

Reactions: 9
It's lovely to hear from apert families on here, jodie is making it seem such a scary world and any new mum and dad getting the diagnosis then seeing her post would put the fear into them thinking they can't have their babies home.
Correct me if I'm wrong though are you coming here from jodies insta stories? If that's the case she has messed up putting that story up
I think it would be lovely to have a tattler Apert support group on here for these lovely families. 😍
---
Oakley has a beautiful smile 😍
I think Talia needs to deactivate Instagram and Tiktok and she will realise she won't need a carer. Sienna and the boys will be in nursery and school every day. She can sort Oakley and her housework out. Plus Aaron has the boys half the week. Why the hell does she need a carer?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it would be lovely to have a tattler Apert support group on here for these lovely families. 😍
---
Oakley has a beautiful smile 😍
I think Talia needs to deactivate Instagram and Tiktok and she will realise she won't need a carer. Sienna and the boys will be in nursery and school every day. She can sort Oakley and her housework out. Plus Aaron has the boys half the week. Why the hell does she need a carer?
So she can get her nails done and her face injected

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That video she posted last night of him and her smiling together was just to gain attention. All she ever seems to say to him is ‘mum, mumma, mummy’, I’m not sure why she had to put it on silent pretending it was a wholesome video!

He likely wouldn’t know what those mean considering she treats him like a prop these days along with all these godparents he has. Poor baby deserves better

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What in the Holy duck does she look like in that outfit in her latest reel!!! 😬🙈

Feel like saying trainers so she goes out looking like even more of a tit!!!!

The bag 🤣🤣 looks like something from wish!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is just the most beautiful wee darling. And so clever too, see him with the wee toy on his seat? He was turning it for ages. If he was given the chance he would do so well 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here she goes with the moaning about the mask 💤 anything to do with Oakley she has to have a moan . And the way she looks at him is so fake you can tell she can't stand being around him

• Sad
Here she goes with the moaning about the mask 💤 anything to do with Oakley she has to have a moan . And the way she looks at him is so fake you can tell she can't stand being around him
She wasn't moaning she clarified that 🤣

• Haha
Ergh the outfit, the bag, THE SHOES. 🤢 big clunky shoes on her little legs look awful. Is she not scared of showing her knickers when bending down???
Silly me she’s probably not wearing any 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her outfits remind me of when you’d be wanting to dress yourself for the school disco at 11, and your mum would say no chance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
“That vent mask kept me up allll night”
That vent mask keeps your baby breathing!!!!

“I’m not moaning about it”
You are though 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.