Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the stories I could tell. I've dealt with 2 narcs, my ex and a family member and the gaslighting is unreal.

When we were still together my ex would threaten to split up with me if I went somewhere he didn't like or spoke to his friends without him there because it meant I was sleeping with them. We'd have sex and he'd tell me how he imagined his ex the entire time and how much better she was. He'd completely lose his temper and it would be my fault and if he was gaming and lost that was my fault. It came to a head when I text him about dinner one day and his 'friends' text me from his phone saying he was too busy shagging someone I knew to care if I was making dinner. The fact that same person he was supposedly shagging drove him home didn't really help but somehow I was making it up and jealous. Denied the texts and everything. But pulled up the fact I'd put kisses on a message to a guy I knew a year previous.

I started doubting my own sanity and eventually had a breakdown and had to be sectioned and even then it didn't stop. It's been 7 years since I got out of that relationship but there's still damage there from it.

As for the family member they were exactly the same. I don't speak to any of that side of the family now because they took their side and believed everything even with evidence and messages
Mine was the same when I found out he was cheating he said it was my fault cause I was pregnant and not giving him enough attention, then it was my own fault cause if I didn’t break his trust be going through his phone I wouldn’t have known. He turned violent towards the end but I think the fights and keeping me up all night so I couldn’t sleep and I’d just agree with him so I could literally just sleep were worst than the physical side of it. Most of them are so text book though

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Mines the same, I've been blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not necessarily. I didnt follow her but could search and see her. Then when she deactivated it and reactivated it I can no longer see her. I don't follow Aaron and I've never liked any posts so she'd have no reason to block me. My boyfriend searched on his account and can't see her, he's never even watched her stories before so she can't have blocked him. Ever since her account was banned I can't see her

Reactions: 2
They said we haven't seen anything yet, Aaron is drug tested weekly as he knew she would throw that out, once they get it all together they'll send me the conversations with his brother

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I’ve just seen Aaron’s story, he’s been at the farm today before it pissed down.
which was approx 1pm in Newcastle.
I reckon she’s took herself for a walk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They said we haven't seen anything yet, Aaron is drug tested weekly as he knew she would throw that out, once they get it all together they'll send me the conversations with his brother
😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫patiently waiting for the conversations!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's posted that deliberately to let us know again that he isnt in the wrong Im sure of it. How would he still have the kids if the 'police' were involved. Has she ever told the truth about anything? Its embarrassing at this point what shes doing. The boys are obviously happy and cared for arent they? She needs to spend less time making tit up and more time seeing her poorly boy in the hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I have been silently following but won't Aaron possibly be in a bit of trouble for keeping Romeo out of his school nursery? I know he doesn't legally have to be there at his age but surely it would be frowned upon when he's just started and needs to settle?? That farm is north of Newcastle, 20-30mins from where Aaron is so I wouldn't think he's been in court today.

Reactions: 2
Aaron is turning into one of them huns who always threatens to delete their account them comes back like nothing has happened. Thought he was having a break :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fitting she liked this 😂😂
Screenshot_20230511-002720_Twitter.jpg

Speaking of Oakley, no posts of her up at the hospital today? If Aaron still has the boys where is she? Not like she has anything else on today (other than court, if that actually happened)

Reactions: 13
I have been silently following but won't Aaron possibly be in a bit of trouble for keeping Romeo out of his school nursery? I know he doesn't legally have to be there at his age but surely it would be frowned upon when he's just started and needs to settle?? That farm is north of Newcastle, 20-30mins from where Aaron is so I wouldn't think he's been in court today.
He won't get it trouble as it isn't a requirement at his age

Reactions: 12
I thought they were in private

Even if he’s got the kids he will know the outcome as his solicitor would of gave him the update, if he had to return them it will be done with police present or a family member would take them home

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No definitely not. You can book holiday and or tell them they won't be in nursery for any kind of reason such as I'm not working so keeping them at home. Only unless it's weeks and they haven't heard from you then they'll raise alarm for safeguarding but I had my 1 year old out of nursery for 3 week holidays and then for a month when I gave birth to my second as I was staying miles away with family and it was never an issue. Completely different to school.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.