Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending so much love your way! ❤ The procurator fiscal let’s do many down. I think you must be up my way (with the PF comment) You keep going, stay strong 💓
Yes they definitely do let people down. Covid also did not help. I’ve had apologises but that doesn’t make the situation better. Karma will find its way back to him eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to quit my job whilst start neglecting my kids these threads move so quick between this one Shan fam, Laura graves and catching up on the chy loz and kris drama it’s like a full time commitment 😂
Loved Aaron’s story’s last night actually tried messaging him to say we all support you 🍊🍊🍊🍊 unfortunately don’t think he’s accepting messages at this time
You probably do too much for them as it is, so I wouldn’t worry…🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Be careful anyone giving out codes.. if they go against the rules they will lose there account and so will you.

Bit risky in my eyes.

Reactions: 15
Id be well wary of giving out codes aswell. Unless you know them. The last one was such a let down on here 😂

If they do send the tea, I think theyve earned a spot though

Reactions: 9
Starting to see a pattern here 👀

These are all the things those that defend her aren’t aware of. They need to get on here and see the truth!
I'd be interested to know if she ever accused Leo of DV now because it definitely seems to be a pattern with her and the worst part is I don't believe her because of how many lies she's told. The boy who cried wolf springs to mind.

Reactions: 15
It has taken me all day to catch up.

Thank you to everyone who vscreen records so the rest of us can see the dirty deletes!

Talia and Aaron, could one of you upload a boomerang of the kids so we know the outcome. Thanks x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.