Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys can we make a pact that anything posted is screenshotted and shared 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼. My kids UNFORTUNATELY need attention until bedtime and I don’t want to miss anything. Bloody do far too much for them I swearrrrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The girl said she's in work but she's trying to get through everything now to scribble stuff out and put it in order
My child will be flung in her swing once she messages the tea so I can keep up
Tell her to take a half day 🙈 we need the tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m taking Aaron story at the farm with the kids that he got them for the time being, Jodie silence speaks volumes she ain’t got the kids and clearly not with Oakley cos she hasn’t posted since the court story

Reactions: 14
Holy duck balls! Only just caught up after everything last night! What an absolute tit show! I would be so embarrassed if that was me and my kids dad! As much as I love the drama those poor kids being in the middle! Jodie is rather quiet today so Aaron must still have the kids… old video from jodie with the kids pending I reckon ………….

Reactions: 8
So Talia drove down the quayside took a pic and fucked off home. There was no court. She's doing it all for sympathy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The girl said she's in work but she's trying to get through everything now to scribble stuff out and put it in order

Do you know this person? Just curious how they are messaging you? Sorry to be nosey 👃🏽 😂

Reactions: 8
Plz screenshot everything my child has me outside in the pouring rain playing football, cba with these kids man

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you know this person? Just curious how they are messaging you? Sorry to be nosey 👃🏽 😂
From a comment I made from my burner insta on Aaron's account. She's sent me a screenshot of a convo with Aaron's brother to show she speaks to him but im waiting for her to send the tea, she said she's in work but going to through it now, she said she's been talking to him since March.
Hopefully she actually sends it

Reactions: 18
Just spent 87 years catching up and tbh all I can think is how much I'd love to bleeping tombstone that horrible 50p head 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's be carfull with whatever she sends you mind, i dont trust anyone,least of all jodies chnions!! Could be just trying to get in,happened before didn't it and thankfully they turned out to be nothing, or maybe a spy😉😉😉
If this girl is trying to put it in order and scribble things makes me wonder, but we'll leave it to your judgment lauren about posting it in here ❤

Reactions: 11
Right I'm back. Pasta bake in the oven, kids on ipads for unlimited screen time and the washing can stay out overnight

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Let's be carfull with whatever she sends you mind, i dont trust anyone,least of all jodies chnions!! Could be just trying to get in,happened before didn't it and thankfully they turned out to be nothing, or maybe a spy😉😉😉
If this girl is trying to put it in order and scribble things makes me wonder, but we'll leave it to your judgment lauren about posting it in here ❤
I'll see what info it involves first before I post

Reactions: 7
Girl you're doing far to much! I'm currently letting mine fend for themselves 😌😜
You right!! I’ve gave her a A-Z circled where she needs to go and I’ve went for my nails done, just need abit me time you know what I mean? Might message Jodie and see if she wants to come

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So do we not think she even had court today ? Aaron did say 26th may so he could have the kids for 2 weeks yet

Reactions: 4
You don’t had to attend court you can request to do it remotely too so wonder if Aaron actually attend it remotely

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.