Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been silently following but won't Aaron possibly be in a bit of trouble for keeping Romeo out of his school nursery? I know he doesn't legally have to be there at his age but surely it would be frowned upon when he's just started and needs to settle?? That farm is north of Newcastle, 20-30mins from where Aaron is so I wouldn't think he's been in court today.
No legal requirement at all for Romeo to be there so they can’t say anything. Also for all we know it could be Romeo’s day off or he’s at school and they’ve just took Maddox who knows. But Romeo’s only 3 so no one will deny Aaron not sending him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He could of been told to keep Romeo away from the school till after the 26th May because he could bump into Talia whilst she picks Siennah up (they get out at the same time)
which could cause distress to Romeo if the allegations are true.

Reactions: 15
When I split with my ex he took our son. Said a lot of lies about me. We had to have a cafcass reports done. Whe he took him he ran me over and didn't even strap my son in the carseat. The cafcass officer said to me It was like a scene out of eastenders.

It took 6 months to get him home so I can't see how Jodie can get the boys back just like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Not to be impatient or anything but I'm still waiting for the ☕

• Haha
Can I request any tea posted to be screenshot and posted here apparently as a parent I have to take my child to her out of school activities surely I’m doing to much🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The girl said she's in work but she's trying to get through everything now to scribble stuff out and put it in order
My child will be flung in her swing once she messages the tea so I can keep up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can I request any tea posted to be screenshot and posted here apparently as a parent I have to take my child to her out of school activities surely I’m doing to much here🙄
You’re definitely doing too much can’t you get a neighbour to look after your child so you can have a break for a facial 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I request any tea posted to be screenshot and posted here apparently as a parent I have to take my child to her out of school activities surely I’m doing to much🙄
Girl you're doing far to much! I'm currently letting mine fend for themselves 😌😜

Reactions: 2
I mean the track record isn't great. Siennah's dad can't see her, for whatever reason, this other ex from years ago she has accused of pushing her about and now accusing Aaron of the same thing and brining up his history with drink and drugs. I dunno there is a common factor here??? Aaron doesn't seem to have any issues with any of his ex's.....pattern of behavior.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.