Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported her Instagram account because of the DV post....sickens me what will she accuse him of next, I know he's not an angel but poor guy she's vile! Making her daughter flog her Instagram crap 🤯🤯🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Once rehoused did you antagonise your abuser via Instagram stories? Or as other victims of DV, where you too frightened to do anything that would jeopardise your safety?
No obviously I didn’t this man ruined my life I am still petrified of him leaving the house everyday. If I had antagonised him he would have made my life a million times worse I just kept quiet and went through the police and courts but that did me no favours and my kids have been failed massively. He continued his abuse alienated me from my kids after the procurator fiscal dropped the court case against him. I only have my daughter back both of us have PTSD from his abuse both on propranolol and seeing psychologists.

I had to learn how to make basic decisions myself like what shade of grey to paint my living room I remember crying in B & Q because I was that stressed about making the wrong choice. I had nobody to answer to then but that’s what narcissistic abusers do to your head.

Makes me so angry that Talia spouts DA card. I really do believe she is a narcissistic abuser it’s easy to spot one when you have been abused by one. I hope she doesn’t get away with it for the kids sake. Sienna is at an age to understand which is awful I hope it doesn’t affect the boys as much now Aaron sorting it. When the kids are older they will see their mother for who she is as she will never change just move on to the next victim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I reported her Instagram account because of the DV post....sickens me what will she accuse him of next, I know he's not an angel but poor guy she's vile! Making her daughter flog her Instagram crap 🤯🤯🤯
Remember in Jodie's own words "report the account not the post"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No obviously I didn’t this man ruined my life I am still petrified of him leaving the house everyday. If I had antagonised him he would have made my life a million times worse I just kept quiet and went through the police and courts but that did me no favours and my kids have been failed massively. He continued his abuse alienated me from my kids after the procurator fiscal dropped the court case against him. I only have my daughter back both of us have PTSD from his abuse both on propranolol and seeing psychologists.

I had to learn how to make basic decisions myself like what shade of grey to paint my living room I remember crying in B & Q because I was that stressed about making the wrong choice. I had nobody to answer to then but that’s what narcissistic abusers do to your head.

Makes me so angry that Talia spouts DA card. I really do believe she is a narcissistic abuser it’s easy to spot one when you have been abused by one. I hope she doesn’t get away with it for the kids sake. Sienna is at an age to understand which is awful I hope it doesn’t affect the boys as much now Aaron sorting it. When the kids are older they will see their mother for who she is as she will never change just move on to the next victim.
I’m so sorry you went through this and I hope you feel some sense of security now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someones messaged me asking if anyone is able to give them a code theyve sent me pictures of them talking with Aaron's brother and said they have tea

• Wow
Reactions: 47
What mother always palms the kids off because ‘they need some ME time’?

My ME time when my babies were growing up was when they was asleep!… and judging by what time she sends them to bed she has plenty of ‘ME’ time. 😂
My ME time is once every two weeks and I hate every minute of it. Find it hard to relax without my child. Couldn't imagine that much me time and still moan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If there’s another court case after this , and if ss are involved they will ask nurses from hospital for a statement to provide in court. The children will also be given a solicitor

Reactions: 8

Sending so much love your way! ❤ The procurator fiscal let’s so many down. I think you must be up my way (with the PF comment) You keep going, stay strong 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m going to have to quit my job whilst start neglecting my kids these threads move so quick between this one Shan fam, Laura graves and catching up on the chy loz and kris drama it’s like a full time commitment 😂
Loved Aaron’s story’s last night actually tried messaging him to say we all support you 🍊🍊🍊🍊 unfortunately don’t think he’s accepting messages at this time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also not the first time she likes to antagonise an ex after she’s claimed DV.

C29FC5B7-DF9E-4950-A7A5-E95177EB245D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Also not the first time she likes to antagonise an ex after she’s claimed DV.

View attachment 2160769
She's nuts! She needs to be careful crying wolf like that too, god forbid she ever find herself in an actual dv situation she might not be believed. And it makes it harder for actual survivors of it to get help. Such a dangerous game to play.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.