Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From a comment I made from my burner insta on Aaron's account. She's sent me a screenshot of a convo with Aaron's brother to show she speaks to him but im waiting for her to send the tea, she said she's in work but going to through it now, she said she's been talking to him since March.
Hopefully she actually sends it
Not being funny but half the girls in Newcastle speak to Terry Chalmers he’s been in most peoples DMs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
From a comment I made from my burner insta on Aaron's account. She's sent me a screenshot of a convo with Aaron's brother to show she speaks to him but im waiting for her to send the tea, she said she's in work but going to through it now, she said she's been talking to him since March.
Hopefully she actually sends it
I think I might know the girl your on about I seen her comment to you! Hopefully she spills🤣

Reactions: 4
Almost time for a new thread, slow down please im not caught up yet... been out all day holiday shopping for the kids, now they need feeding and the house needs cleaning, I do wayyyy too much for these kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So do we not think she even had court today ? Aaron did say 26th may so he could have the kids for 2 weeks yet
I think she definitely went today. But not for the proper custody case, for an emergency order to just see if she’s allowed the kids back or if they’re staying with Aaron until the court hearing on 26th

Reactions: 12
Her story. The outfit. Is that what she wore to court? Is that her best attempt at looking smart? 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she was my client and she turned up dressed like that I’d be so embarrassed!! She’s got slits in the blazer and a crop top on ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bahahaha what a trashy woman she is. Our Jodie really is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cropped blazer and zebra crop top with a peace and pout boomerang? Doesn’t seem very distraught for a mother who’s had her kids with held from her care.. I honestly think she’s made that all up and it’s all a farce for instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’d put money on Aaron having a top legal team who’s gone in there and only spoken about the kids and his concerns relating solely to them and she’s gone in with a list of what he’s been doing to her on insta - just the type of thing she’d do she’s completely blind to the fact that the kids are supposed to be the main concern here. Also seems like she’s put that story up because he’s put one up of the farm. If it had gone her way she’d be clarifffffying all over it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Im dying to know if the boys r safe with Aaron and the outcome of today. Why is she not posting seeing wee Oakley

Reactions: 12
someone call the police. the fashion police.
what is she wearing 🤣 I wonder if she's wearing a bra or not otherwise she'd probably be stopped for concealed weapons
Surely that’s not the smartest thing she owns for duck sake stop the bleeping world i NEED to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.